©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Great to be back

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Everyone disappeared from here.
Hope everyone is well.
I miss this place and everyone that was here. I've been busy my self.
I got my hip replaced in December .
I'm ready for a cycle big time.
I am totally out of juice now. My hip hurt so bad before surgery, I just gave up on everything.
My juice is so old, it is all junk now, think it all dryed up like my old ass.
I ran for the first time in 7 years the other day.
It was incredible
OMG
I felt like a little kid with my first bike or when you feel like you can run for ever. I lasted from my truck to the donut shops entrence.
Must have looked so funny.
An old ass man running as slow as someone can walk.
I had the biggest ass joy smile on my face. Felt like I had hair on my head blowing through the wind, going fast as a race horse.
It was a great feeling.
3 weeks after surgery, I was carrying 80 lbs. Bags of cement, not good but got job done.
My legs look like toothpicks now.
You know what?
Time to find some good gear and post a log.
Don't know about pics. I am so skinny and fat and old and bald and cranky and hairy.
I look like a walking hairy vaginal with a pin head sticking out. My muscles are so twisted up, it hurts to put my arms above my head. I cramp every time I move
I will bounce back quick again.
HOPE
TIME FOR THE SEARCH
Hope everyone is well, I missed this place so much

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I bounce in and out but admit it's been a few months since checking in. Think everyone is on PM.

Reactions: AnaSCI

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
im always here , repping for alin now.

good see to everyone still coming around now and then!

Reactions: AnaSCI

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Good to see some guys posting. I haven't logged on for a bit but I will always be around. I am going to start updating my log again as it's about time :)

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Hey everybody! I've been off and on here as well, kinda seems like a ghost town nowadays. How's everyone doing? I'm good and getting better all the time! Question, where did everyone go, to other forums?

Reactions: bbuck and AnaSCI

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Hey everybody! I've been off and on here as well, kinda seems like a ghost town nowadays. How's everyone doing? I'm good and getting better all the time! Question, where did everyone go, to other forums?
Good to see you popping in!

Reactions: bbuck