©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Grossman - Cynomel

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
I've been looking up some of the threads and have found only 2 people who said they liked Grossman Labs Cynomel. That sucks because i just bought a jar of them. Does anybody have any good things to say about them or no? I will even accept negative thoughts about this.

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Illinois,Cytomel is pretty much Cytomel even if its UG produced[but I must add ive never used an UG source for cytomel]
I will stick w/Cytomel is Cytomel.T3 is T3.apples is apples.
Ok enough.
Why do they call it cynomel.I only know it as cytomel

Last edited:

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
Cynomel is mexican for Cytomel. Grossman Labs is not UG, it's legit but everywhere I have read around, including this site, don't have any good things to say about it.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
Dragon, I'm glad you got into this thread because I was digging around and found a post you wrote about 9 months ago.

"I have some of the cynomel from Grossman also. Everyone I have talked to is extremely disappointed. I didn't get jack off of them" 5/17/2005

Was this a true statement?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Well, im sure DR was making a true statement, but different people react differently to the same drugs. Just try them out and find out if they are good or bad. Only way to tell.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
illinios said:
Dragon, I'm glad you got into this thread because I was digging around and found a post you wrote about 9 months ago.

"I have some of the cynomel from Grossman also. Everyone I have talked to is extremely disappointed. I didn't get jack off of them" 5/17/2005

Was this a true statement?

Yes. I have a few bottles still sitting in my cabinet because I wasn't sure if they were fake or not. I'm going to try them a gain in the future just to be sure.