©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Growth principles for beginners

OzMonster

Jun 30, 2008
Australia
Ozzy needing info

Hey Im from Australia, n this is my 1st post, I have started your workout...just one question, I am in Australia and since the Cat shut down am having trouble finding or getting the AS here...Is it ok to train like this without it? Do i need to take more rest days or do less sets? or should i just keep it the same and keep the food intake up?? Any ideas would be helpful

Thanks

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
OzMonster said:
Hey Im from Australia, n this is my 1st post, I have started your workout...just one question, I am in Australia and since the Cat shut down am having trouble finding or getting the AS here...Is it ok to train like this without it? Do i need to take more rest days or do less sets? or should i just keep it the same and keep the food intake up?? Any ideas would be helpful

Thanks

Those principles are for people on AAS or off. It doesn't matter. Like Big A said just cause someone is on AAS doesn't mean they should be changing their routine (days on). The Mon, Wed, Fri routine is a perfect balance imo. You have around 48 hrs break if you work out the same time each day then the full w/e off. The question is simply how you workout on the actual day. That is were many go wrong... thinking cos they are doing this new routine of less days (3) that they have to do more sets. Just follow what Big A says in regards to training and diet and you will be spot on. It depends on your weight and although 500g of protein is great even just reaching 300 is good for what most aim for.

Plus depending upon your aims you will want to do cardio. That may be 2-5 times per week depending upon goals. Like he says this is best on days off in the morning. For optimal fat burning do it first thing without eating... but drink water. Then you should have a protein shake just after. Then alittle later (30mins-1hr imo) have a good meal with protein and carbs.

I personally do abs more than once... usually on Tues, Thurs, Sat (days off). I keep my ab routines short but intense using 3 different methods for each day.

I personally when on a strong cycle would do an extra day. I will do Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri... ensuring about 24hrs between each workout on days together (mon/tues and thurs/fri). Like he says just look up exercise regimes online that use the 3 day method for different approaches. If you do what he says and stick to it you wil only grow.

Just make sure you have stability but flexibility in your routine. Such as having core movements and then others you swop about for each bodypart. Or simply swopping from incline to decline etc.

fit2fight1

May 22, 2009
This is very good information from you.Good written too.You have given very nice details on each word very detailed.

learner

May 27, 2010
hey Big A,
i am 28 years old, been training for 8 years( 4 years of cycle history).
i am 5 feet 8 inches tall, 223 pounds at 11 to 12 percent bodyfat.

i was wondering if you could give your opinion on my plan( to reach upto 250 - 260 pounds) in the next 18 to 24 months.

was thinking of blasting and cruising at around
Blast
week 1 to 6
Sustanon250 1000mg/week
Deca durabolin 400mg/week
Hcg 1000iu/week + Femara(letrozole) 2.5 mg eod
week 7 to 12
Sustanon250 1500mg/week
Deca durabolin 600mg
Cruise
13 to 20 weeks
Sustanon250 mg/week
Hcg 1000iu/week + Femara(letrozole) 2.5 mg eod.
Then repeat
untill i reach your target body wt

i can tolerate these dosages very well, my blood work has come up good in the past, and i grow very well on these dosages.

i eat around 500grams of protien
180 grams of fats , 225 to 300 grams of carbs every day.
along with all the health supplements needed by todays bodybuilders ( cardiovascular aids, liver aids etc)

however i have always done cycle on and total cycle off + pct(draw back was to loose muscle mass during off time ... like 4 step forward and 1.5 step back ward).... this is the first time i am doing the Blast and Cruise method.....

my other que is do you think i will be needing to up my dosages... in the subsequent blast and cruise due to some "test tolerance".

wud appreciate your advice
thank you

learner

May 27, 2010
hey Big A,
i am 28 years old, been training for 8 years( 4 years of cycle history).
i am 5 feet 8 inches tall, 223 pounds at 11 to 12 percent bodyfat.

i was wondering if you could give your opinion on my plan( to reach upto 250 - 260 pounds) in the next 18 to 24 months.

was thinking of blasting and cruising at around
Blast
week 1 to 6
Sustanon250 1000mg/week
Deca durabolin 400mg/week
week 7 to 12
Sustanon250 1500mg/week
Deca durabolin 600mg
Cruise
13 to 20 weeks
Sustanon250 mg/week
Hcg 1000iu/week + Femara(letrozole) 2.5 mg eod.
Then repeat
untill i reach your target body wt

i can tolerate these dosages very well, my blood work has come up good in the past, and i grow very well on these dosages.

i eat around 500grams of protien
180 grams of fats , 225 to 300 grams of carbs every day.
along with all the health supplements needed by todays bodybuilders ( cardiovascular aids, liver aids etc)

however i have always done cycle on and total cycle off + pct(draw back was to loose muscle mass during off time ... like 4 step forward and 1.5 step back ward).... this is the first time i am doing the Blast and Cruise method.....

my other que is do you think i will be needing to up my dosages... in the subsequent blast and cruise due to some "test tolerance".

wud appreciate your advice
thank you

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Great read for beginners, as well as those looking to get a better perspective on training!