©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gun laws across the pond?

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I dont understand why the brits cant have guns? doesnt that piss you guys off? Thank god for John Hancock, Thomas J, Benjamin and the rest for our freedom to bear arms!!! Sorry you brits dont have that luxury...Volks...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I dont understand why the brits cant have guns? doesnt that piss you guys off? Thank god for John Hancock, Thomas J, Benjamin and the rest for our freedom to bear arms!!! Sorry you brits dont have that luxury...Volks...

I suppose since I have grown up in a society that doesn't allow them I don't miss them and aren't too bothered. But I am sure if I grew up in the US and they were takenaway that would piss me off. It would be good if we were allowed. Laws are fucked up here. I remember reading about a fella who woke up (in his house) and was getting burgled and he defended himself and basically beat up the scalley (word in Liverpool for a waste of space) and he was the one that got put in prison. He got fined too and worst of all the burgler was rewarded compensation for his injuries.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I suppose since I have grown up in a society that doesn't allow them I don't miss them and aren't too bothered. But I am sure if I grew up in the US and they were takenaway that would piss me off. It would be good if we were allowed. Laws are fucked up here. I remember reading about a fella who woke up (in his house) and was getting burgled and he defended himself and basically beat up the scalley (word in Liverpool for a waste of space) and he was the one that got put in prison. He got fined too and worst of all the burgler was rewarded compensation for his injuries.

Shit!! that is fucked up Elvia. I pitty you guys, cause i have a sawed off shot gun under my bed And a 45 cal. in my garage. if a thief comes in my place he is good as gone. OH and by the way i have 2 rottwielers. Are you at least al
oud rotts and pitts on yur property???
By the way, thats a picture of my one rott Humphrey. He likes to eat red meat. something i taught him..

Last edited:

HKD088

Jan 3, 2010
Here in Germany, the way i hear it, you can have a gun but keep at a gun club, i guess you cant bring it home, im not really sure but im only stationed here

kamrinjacobs

Feb 15, 2010
Hey man don't you think the roaming with gun will cause a big trouble. Just think not only you have a gun but the opposite person also have. If you just show him and he fires the gun don't you think that it will really cause trouble to each and every people around you.