©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gym apparel

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
Looking for some shirts, pants and shorts for the gym. Everytime I find something I like, it's outrageously expensive. I have several GASP shirts, pants and one pair of shorts. Although I really like them, something about spending 80 dollars on a shirt makes me cringe. These were gifts otherwise I wouldn't have them as I don't have 80 bucks per shirt. LoL. Any ideas on what other brands to look at, examples etc?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
TJ Maxx sells Under Armour at a pretty fair discount. Makes it a lot more affordable.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I like cool gym clothes but not only are those brands pricey, but too dam trendy. I see them and think, dude you're trying way to hard. On the other hand, I do like to stand out so, under armour and nike are out...I mean every wannabe athlete has several UA shirts.

So, while this may not be your style, I head to Kohls and buy some camo shorts and then hit up their vintage t shirt section. They are usually $10 bucks a peice and I grab a handful and off to the gym.I get 6 months of gym wear for just over a c note.

Hawk

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I like cool gym clothes but not only are those brands pricey, but too dam trendy. I see them and think, dude you're trying way to hard. On the other hand, I do like to stand out so, under armour and nike are out...I mean every wannabe athlete has several UA shirts.

So, while this may not be your style, I head to Kohls and buy some camo shorts and then hit up their vintage t shirt section. They are usually $10 bucks a peice and I grab a handful and off to the gym.I get 6 months of gym wear for just over a c note.

Hawk

I just picked up 5 tanks for $21 bucks there. With the 30% off of course :headbang:

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Farm and fleet . big flannels big sweat shirts and reasonable.
fuck fashion. Gym is for training.. I'm fairly sure expensive clothes do not provide additional gains.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Well said Turbo! I have worked out in a flannel before when others had their under armour shit on. I'm pretty sure I lifted heavier. Lol!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I just hate it when I would have great shirts to train in. By that I mean an old heavy metal tshirt or free supplement promo shirt; it's faded, soft, sleeves ripped, and just worn in. Then I date a new chick and she wears them, call it off, and the bitch keeps um. It's like I lost a child!!!

Miss my old slayer/metallica t-shirts ;(

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I buy tank tops at Walmart for 6 bucks each. Lol. I'm a cheap mother fucker. Each Norma amp I have costs more than my gym shirts. Priorities. ..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I just hate it when I would have great shirts to train in. By that I mean an old heavy metal tshirt or free supplement promo shirt; it's faded, soft, sleeves ripped, and just worn in. Then I date a new chick and she wears them, call it off, and the bitch keeps um. It's like I lost a child!!!

Didnt you have a stinky nasty pantara shirt my son was eyeballing at quads? maybe it was slayer or something. I just know you had instant
cred with him. Dudes awright dad saw his shirt .... lol
thx T

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
t shirts 3 for 20 at modells. Baggy shirts 2 for 20. I'm good for a couple months.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol, I lost my Mohammed Ali "I am the Greatest" shirt. Man I miss that shirt. Anyone see a big titted blonde wearing that shirt, RUN!!!

[[/B][/B]

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Finding some good t shirts is a pain unless you want to pay, Im a 3x and finding those cheap doesnt happen often if you do it aint a 3x its a 2xl. Deluth trading has big shirts but like i said $ walmart probably the best.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Finding some good t shirts is a pain unless you want to pay, Im a 3x and finding those cheap doesnt happen often if you do it aint a 3x its a 2xl. Deluth trading has big shirts but like i said $ walmart probably the best.

The sponsor here, Hot Bodz has some nice gym wear. If you like edgy Monsta stuff is pretty nice and reasonable. The Drive Clothing has some nice stuff too.
Amazon.com: Monsta Clothing Co: Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry.
THE DRIVE CLOTHING

Magnus just gave you two options
$14-24 for a decent workout shirt ain't bad I just don't see paying some of the clothing lines prices out there for gym wear

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
The older and more worn out the better. When a t-shirt is so worn out its half rotten, that's perfect and real comfortable. I've been wearing some of the same shirts and pants for years.