©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GYMVET One Last Time !!

thevet

bodybuilder
May 25, 2004
On Last Time !!

Hey Good Bruthers .... I Dont Mean To Come Off As A Jerk Here But How Many Times Does It Have To Be Posted All Over That ......

Qgl Has Closed Shop !!

I Have A Few Items Left .... Pm Me For A List.

Thanks

**************A message from DragonRider*******************

Just so everyone is clear, GYMVET is not closed down. He just isn't accepting new customers without references from MODs. The reasons were stated in a previous thread.

One of our sources has recently been removed because he has developed a large enough customer base that he is no longer taking new customers. This is in the sources best interest because it allows him to conduct business in an environment that is as secure as you can be in this business.
So, to prevent confusion and frustration on the board members part, this particular source has been removed.
However Gymvet did carry QGL gear.

QGL gear is closed down, not GYMVET.

This will be bumped for awhile until everyone gets a chance to read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

thevet

bodybuilder
May 25, 2004
chris 1 said:
I saw your posts that you closed up . I tell people when they ask some people send me pm I tell them you close up. I think they think I am lieing. Later Bro.

dam bro, im not closed ..... I STATED THAT QGL WAS CLOSED ... IM NOT QGL IM GYMVET.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Just so everyone is clear, GYMVET is not closed down. He just isn't accepting new customers without references from MODs. The reasons were stated in a previous thread.

One of our sources has recently been removed because he has developed a large enough customer base that he is no longer taking new customers. This is in the sources best interest because it allows him to conduct business in an environment that is as secure as you can be in this business.
So, to prevent confusion and frustration on the board members part, this particular source has been removed.
However Gymvet did carry QGL gear.

QGL gear is closed down, not GYMVET.

This will be bumped for awhile until everyone gets a chance to read it.

Last edited:

thevet

bodybuilder
May 25, 2004
d-rider

hey bruther, i appreciate you help with this. excellent job !!

respect, gv

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Sup Gv Im About To Send U An Email To Let U Know Who I Am I Need An Updated List.:)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
JERZYBOY83 said:
Hey guyz i emailed gymvet n he said i need a refrence from on eof u guys in order for him to send his list..

I don't want to sound like I'm flaming you bro, but did you see this message in the first post?

**************A message from DragonRider*******************

He caters to veterans. You will have to be in the game a while and get to be WELL KNOWN before a MOD would give you a reference. It's nothing personal. It's a way of protecting good sources. This is illegal you know.

Last edited: