©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gyno/nolva question

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
GUYS, I'M ON WK 3 OF MY FIRST CYCLE (TEST E/DBOL). I LIKE WHAT I'M SEEING SO FAR FOR SURE. ONE ? THOUGH. I HAVE PLENTY OF NOLVA ON HAND FOR PCT WITH A GOOD BIT EXTRA FOR EARLY GYNO SYMPTOMS. A FRIEND OF MINE @ THE GYM TOLD ME I SHOULD BE TAKING 10MG OF NOLVA A DAY DURING THE CYCLE AS WELL AS THE NORMAL PCT (WITH CLOMID) AFTERWARDS. THIS WAS NEW TO ME AS I'VE ONLY READ TO WAIT UNTIL SYMPTOMS OCCUR BEFORE USING. IS THIS GOOD ADVICE? COULD IT AFFECT ME NEGATIVELY? IF I SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT IT, THEN WHAT ARE THE DEFINITE SYMPTOMS TO LET ME KNOW WHEN TO START THE NOLVA? ITCHY, SORE NIPS RIGHT? HELP ME OUT GUYS. THANX! :sniper:

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
chromedome said:
First, what are your doses? Generally speaking the advise you got was sound. Nolva might inhibit your gains a bit when taken during cycle. Howevr, in my opinion, since it is your first cycle and ou tend to grow like crazy and you don't know how prone you may or my not be to gyno, it is worth the trade off. If you are training right and eating right then 10mg Nolva/ed will have a negligable effect on your progress.

SORRY DUDE. DOSES ARE: TEST E 500/WK 10WKS, DBOL 30MG/DAY (4 WEEKS)

crackahoe2020

Jul 2, 2006
Iowa
Hey. my buddy told me if i was getting sore nips that i should go to GNC and pick up some Noledex xt from them. well i got that nip problem and so I took his advice and went there and bought some. AN SURE A SH#T IT WORKED> :eek: I was amazed that a legal product can do that. SO i am freaking happy about it :D

Gettinhuge_pump

chromedome said:
First, what are your doses? Generally speaking the advise you got was sound. Nolva might inhibit your gains a bit when taken during cycle. Howevr, in my opinion, since it is your first cycle and ou tend to grow like crazy and you don't know how prone you may or my not be to gyno, it is worth the trade off. If you are training right and eating right then 10mg Nolva/ed will have a negligable effect on your progress.

diddo on the trade off. better safe than sorry...bitch tits suck!