©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gyno (tits) Pain Pills

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
I just wanted to share some info for anyone who may be doing it or may know some one who is. I have a good buddy who I train with once in awhile who has just priced an operation to have his gyno removed because of how painfull it is. :eek: Price$4200.00 now that is one hell of a price for a tit job! How he ended up getting Gyno wasn't lack of Anabolic knowledge but lack of pharmacolgy literacy. He has now found out from his surgeon that pains pills Ex. Vicodin, Percocet, Loracet, Oxycotin Etc. All have Receptor site influence on blocking and shutting down parts of the bodies capabilities to accept the full range of AS injected while under self or doctored administrated doses of Pain Killers. So in short your body start producing more Estrogen to play catch up and you start getting sore nips :twisted: . He was also taking Nolvadex and then added some Arimadex but it could not catch or repair it in time. Now he used the pills himself for masking pain in the weight room and for weekend fun. But it didn't get him much fun in the long run. I hope no one you know falls victim to this, but keep in mind there are all kinds things that can go against your progress or gains and not even know it. While on a cycle be careful of everything you do and put into your body unless you fully understand what it does and how it plays a role either "For" or "Against" your goals while cycling. Good gains and luck to all of you guys!

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
very good read...do you think peter pills make a dif?
i don't have any problems with woody..but these herbal pills which contain
yohimbe bark,american ginseng, Samento bark..give me some serious wood.
but i think they also give high blood pressure.. makes my face red...probably
when combined with the AS...anyway,it got rid the dreaded deca dick for sure,
but i def don't want titties....$4200 ouch!

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
As far as the herbals in the woody pills go. I think your safe in taking them when needed. They affect more of the brain area and the blood flow to the penis and other areas. I would think that an elevated estrogen level due to these would be highly unlikely.

P

pincrusher

the only herbal woodie pills you may have to worry about would be aby that will naturally raise your testosterone levels such as avena sativa complex, which i use and love, or tribulus. if on a cycle and you are using these products to help with the getting wood issue, they may cause a spike in your test levels due to the influence they have on your bodies ability to produce test naturally. combine the spike in natural test and the high levels of synthetic test in ya and your normal anti-e dosages may not be sufficient.