©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

H.G.H. - Human Growth Hormone

cinders

Apr 21, 2004
What are people's thoughts on this stuff?.....

I'm going to a place where I can buy some genuine stuff quite cheaply, I was thinking of doing a course of it.

I haven't got a clue about how much you take, duration, whether you use it alongside a current cycle, etc... If it's good, bad, gains, side effects etc...

Has anyone used this and can they give me any information on it?....

Thanks,
Cinders.

W

wolfyEVH

if you haven't got a clue about it then you shouldn't be taking it in the first place. As with all AAS, you need to do your research before you put something into your body. You need to know everything there is to know about it.

it would also be benificial to us if you could post your previous cycle/cycles you have done. not tryin to be mean cinders; we all here would like everyone to have a safe effective cycle, especially with something like HGH.

cinders

Apr 21, 2004
No you're totally right I should to this properly. I appreciate the help and people being straight with me. It's just I'm off to another country on Friday where I know I can buy the proper stuff cheaply, ie. no fakes. Over here where I live HGH is very expensive and you don't want to pay out for fake crap.

I guess I should do some proper reading on the web about this stuff and what it does exactly.

I've completed my third cycle, I've been doing 2 months on, 2 months off.

My first cycle was

200mg Sustanon 250 - 400mg Nandralone Deconate (Deca Yellow-Top)
Each week for 8 weeks

Second cycle was the same

My third cycle was a pyramid which I heard is useless... I got it from this website,
this is the link:-

http://www.drdeca.com/stack03.htm (saves it being typed out)

This time I used dianabol and Nolvadex throughout, also Clenbuterol for the last 28 days (5 x 20mcg tablets ED) - I have heard Nolvadex can lessen the effects and should be taken at PCT. You're probably going to tell me I'm doing this all wrong.... but please do so if I am...

I've got a 2 month break now, doing my 30 days of Nolvadex, then a month of pure hard natural work- then I want to start another cycle, if HGH is too dangerous to play around with can someone suggest a good cycle for a newbie like me?....

Thanks for the help.
Cinders.