©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hard to inject

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
hey, today was the end of week 5 second inject of my test e cycle. im doing all glutes alternating left mon right thursday well today my right cheek was reluctant in the penetration part. at first i thought it was scar tissue but i made sure there was no hard spots and i massaged throughly before. then i popped on another pin and it still was a little hard to get it but it went in much eaiser then the other pin would have. any suggests?

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
Its scar tissue. It doesn't matter if you can't feel any hardness. Did you hear a crunching sound once it went through, if not, I'd be surprised. Time to rotate to more spots like max said.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Testosperone said:
hey, today was the end of week 5 second inject of my test e cycle. im doing all glutes alternating left mon right thursday well today my right cheek was reluctant in the penetration part. at first i thought it was scar tissue but i made sure there was no hard spots and i massaged throughly before. then i popped on another pin and it still was a little hard to get it but it went in much eaiser then the other pin would have. any suggests?
Hey Marley,you just had a duller than usual pin.Happens sometime.
It also happens sometime that you pop square into a particularly dense part of you gluteus assimus. sometimes it's hard to depress plunger,likely because we are always sticking our asses with oily AS and their is just some scar mass or pissed off ass tissue...Just always be sanitary!!!!! #1 rule.

Your signature reminds me of a character Jim Carrey used to play on "In Living Color", Vera DeMilo the mangirl on 'roids whos motto was "live fast and hard,die young and pretty"

Last edited:

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Are you sitting down when you stick your glutes? Works best for me that way.

Nitrateman

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
after about 5 weeks of just switching cheeks they started swelling up bad and hurting. so i went to the quads and its fine if i hit the same spot once every four injects. like everyone says if u give ur ass a break you willl be fine. i think its a build up of the ester after a week it hasnt all dispersed im guessing.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
Isn't the ester after taking any test (except suspension) gone within a few days???

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
yeah...i got it in didnt hear any crunching..im wondering if it was just a bad pin. but i changed them and the new one was pretty hard to get in to. monday ill be doing quads..someone tell me honestly how bad is it? im a little nervous. hit me back

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Testosperone said:
yeah...i got it in didnt hear any crunching..im wondering if it was just a bad pin. but i changed them and the new one was pretty hard to get in to. monday ill be doing quads..someone tell me honestly how bad is it? im a little nervous. hit me back

Marley,you're a real Hardass

..I made a funny

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
nice.... any one do quads here? i like glutes they dont hurt. but today they put up a fight. any other inject you can do that is alrite? how are delts? lol

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
IMO, delts hurt like hell. I'd rather do calves than delts, but quads are definitely the least painful after glutes.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
tight tight..im ready but i am dreading monday..lol so nervous. well anyways first time for everything. maybe ill like it. so does it help to sit and do it and pull the skin tight? gd im nervous..im going to do some research on quads..damn lol...

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Testosperone said:
tight tight..im ready but i am dreading monday..lol so nervous. well anyways first time for everything. maybe ill like it. so does it help to sit and do it and pull the skin tight? gd im nervous..im going to do some research on quads..damn lol...

Man,there's obviusly differing opinions here,Delt shots never bothered me.
23g 1 1/2" at almost a right angle to the core of my delt holding pin with my left hand drilling right delt....rinse and repeat for left.
Quads on the other hand ...a little soreness same as delts but not worth mentioning.I didn't stretch skin.
Dont sweat it bra'
just be steady of hand as usual

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Macstanton said:
IMO, delts hurt like hell. I'd rather do calves than delts, but quads are definitely the least painful after glutes.
Mac,just thinking of stikkin' my calves makes them cramp.
our asses are all we really need unless your in the superfreak/gonzo world of chemistry

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I like the quads the best, if you find the sweet spot you'll never hit a nerve, but my second time in i hit one but it wasn't too bad cause i was pushing slowly. The best thing about quads is that you can stretch the hell out of them for the rest of the day which helps me from getting sore.