©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hard to plunge

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I have noticed twice now recently that when it is difficult to plunge the gear into my ass it becomes swollen. If plunging is easy and without much effort it usually doesn't swell. This is probably a stupid question but can somebody confirm this is true and tell me why? Also, should I withraw and re-stick when its difficult to plunge? I hope I'm using the term "plunge" correctly. If not, I mean pushing the plunger down to inject the hormones.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
No there are no serious air bubbles. I'm just talking about it being difficult to push it in results in swelling and easy to inject usually doesn't result in swelling. I was wondering if it was in the wrong area of the muscle when it is difficult to plunge.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
if you're using a new needle it shouldn't be diffiicult to inject unless you've been injecting in the same place every time instead of alternating spots. what are you injecting??? different gear has different densities.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Andrew said:
No there are no serious air bubbles. I'm just talking about it being difficult to push it in results in swelling and easy to inject usually doesn't result in swelling. I was wondering if it was in the wrong area of the muscle when it is difficult to plunge.
it's more than likely scar tissue buddy.......that's why its swells up. The oil can't disperse as quickly thru the muscle tissue due to the added scar tissue..... ;)

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
a little trick i've learned.....try wrapping the syringe in a hot towel before you inject. it makes the juice much less viscous and easier to inject...

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I definitely worry about scar tissue because I like to repeat injections in previous successful spots. I'm currently injecting Test enanth and tren. I get very little to no swelling in my shoulders but often get swelling in my butt, which I'm trying to minimize. Thanks for the tips.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Macstanton said:
a little trick i've learned.....try wrapping the syringe in a hot towel before you inject. it makes the juice much less viscous and easier to inject...
I hope you do this with the cover still on the syringe. Personally I wouldn't put anything near that needle. I had 6 days in the hospital as a lesson.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
Blackbird said:
I hope you do this with the cover still on the syringe. Personally I wouldn't put anything near that needle. I had 6 days in the hospital as a lesson.

Of course! You have to keep the cover over the needle. I had to spend a few days not being able to sit down because i forgot the alcohol the top of a vial. learned my lesson the hard way.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
ventrigluteal is now a favorite spot of mine. I don't have many injects under my belt, but try to hit as many different areas as possible

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
mandarb11 said:
Hows that cycle going anyways bro? How are the gains so far?

I'm up about 5 kg and I can see the growth. Funny thing is that my strength gains don't seem to be as high as the actual mucle mass gains. I've also been pretty emotional at times (kinda embarrasing but no problems so far) and I occasionally get really sweaty. In fact during sex last night I just covered my wife in a pool of saliva, sweat, and come. My body just wants to excrete on a massive scale. Weird. I don't know if its due to the juice.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Everyone says the juice affects people in different ways. I myself get very sweaty when on cycle. Over the summer I was with a woman and after a night of sex the sheets were absolutely SOAKED. She had to change the entire set of sheets - kinda embarassing but the sex was good :smoker:

W

wolfyEVH

Bizarro said:
Everyone says the juice affects people in different ways. I myself get very sweaty when on cycle. Over the summer I was with a woman and after a night of sex the sheets were absolutely SOAKED. She had to change the entire set of sheets - kinda embarassing but the sex was good :smoker:

haha...test does it to me.........drops of sweat are always going into her eyes and annoying her...........i'm always soaked after it.....