©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Has anyone ever used these attachments?

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Haven’t used them, but looks like a good idea. Might have to order one of 2 and check them out

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
I've used a number of different sizes of the mag grips and they are all awesome. I highly recommend. They're quality made and hold up well. The one gym I use has had them laying around for years at this point

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
The commercial gym I train at once per week has the entire MAG line up. I really like them myself.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Great attachments but they are fairly expensive. If you have a home gym they are a good buy. One guy in my old gym used to take one to the gym.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Did you get them? I have used them a few times. They are good but nothing special.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Did you get them? I have used them a few times. They are good but nothing special.

No not yet. The kids birthdays and holidays have been keeping my pockets empty lately. I still want to try them before committing but I dont visit gyms and dont know anyone local with then... guess I'll get myself a couple as a christmas present.