©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Has anyone experienced this?

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
For several months I cant work my abs with any machine or even crunches I get horrible ab spasms or cramps where I can barely stand up straight and I have to just deal with the pain for a few minutes at the gym until I can move again. The only thing so far I can get away with is leg raises on the bar dip rack. Im not dehydrated I dont think and ive tried potassium but no luck

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Are you experiencing any other symptoms? Anything with your gastrointestinal tract? Previous injury, like a hernia? Are you using/on any drugs (prescribed or otherwise) or alcohol?

It could be a strain from overuse, but could also be something more serious, in which case consulting with a Doctor would be your best decision.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Ive been experiencing cramps like that, even when im having sex. In my case, I think its lack of water and maybe EQ.

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
No symptoms that I notice I have ulcers not sure if that matters no medications exept aas :)

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Dam during sex that would suck lol sorry what is eq? Do u mean boldenone or does it stand for something else?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ive been experiencing cramps like that, even when im having sex. In my case, I think its lack of water and maybe EQ.

Zavens hgh gift won't help so stop the poor me shenannagans.

What all u takin 9er? Any clen? That's a cramp just saying the word. Try magnesium not potassium.or sip a inter workout drink with that in it possibly

I'm bsn ya hijacked..maybe reposition the wife sideways?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Get on a multi mineral and get some taurine in you. If it is nothing internal or requires serious medical attention then it is likely just muscular. If that is the case minerals (calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium...) and taurine will help.

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Ok ill try those out ive never heard of taurine does it come in pills or powder?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Ok ill try those out ive never heard of taurine does it come in pills or powder?

Taurine powder is DIRT cheap at true nutrition: True Nutrition | Taurine Powder (100g)

I use 5g/day mixed with my pre-workout.

And this multi-mineral:
Amazon.com: Nature's Life - Mega Minerals-Full Range, 250 capsules: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41NN%2BI0HahL.@@AMEPARAM@@41NN%2BI0HahL

You can use my discount code if you order at true nutrition: ksp945

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sounds good bro.. taurines an amino acid so its found at all local vitamin chains but I agree with Atom and his powder advice and hell u get a discount and products are quality not crap