©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Having anger problems while on a.s.

baffew

Oct 16, 2004
Iv had roid rage on ad50 I got into it with a guy in traffic we bolth gave each other thr finger then he got out of the car screaming im gona f you up ran tawords me with out even thinking about it I jumped out of the car and befor I knew it I had all ready beat the holy shit out of him.Iv never beaten any body up like that befor it happened so fast.Soon as I realized what i did I got the hell out of there befor the cops came.I realy felt bad about it Im not quite sure what happened to him.Im sure he sufferd some permenent damage.

Gettinhuge_pump

I have to agree with oracle. It all depends on the person. I think a lot of it is a game our mind plays with us. We are seeing results so we feel like we are all powerful. As long as you can control your anger, your in good shape. Until you hurt someone, I wouldn't worry. lol.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
NO I am calm now...got my car back.....Road rage is thie only thing now....I do the same with the finger.....I love working out when I am upset, I do so much more weight than usual. I am a calm person.....I was just stressed bc I had no car, a shitty gym at my apt I could only work out at....but no worries....back to the gym....peace out man.