©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hawk is looking for your thoughts on this run

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
winny actually helps with endurance no matter what your bodyfat ,
Also it makes me stronger than any other steroid out there besides drol ,except winny dries me out as well.
The other thing it wreaks havoc on your LDL and on your joints,also if you have injurys Or your older in age like myself( I suffer from major injuries plus I'm old so winny exacerbates my pain)
I might try it again this years since my deca is so high,hooefully it will mask the pains .
Anyway winny can be used in bulking or cutting diet is what changes your body

Well...strength is what I am going for. I weigh 252 and want to stay there till atleast the spring so I can compete in the 242 class one more time anyway.

Hakw

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Try test at 600 and NPP at 1800-

I am running super high Deca now and love it-

My cycle looks like-

Test-250
Drol-100-150mg ed
TrenA- 400mg
MastE-350mg
Deca-2200 mg
Bromo-1.25mg ed
Slin-25ius
Letro-1.25mg 2x week
Best run in a long time for me-

Jesus brother over 2 grams of deca Id be able to breastfeed lol. Just came off a run of test at 1.2 grams and deca at 1 gram and the gyno fuckin hit me hard..... shit sucks.

Rider80

Oct 27, 2013
It's always good to try new things, never know how you'll react to the injectable winny.
NPP is good, love that stuff. One of my favorites, its very underrated in my opinion.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I like the sounds of grams rather them MILLI grams. Lol.
I haven't been in the gram + of one thing side of things in a while.
Thinking of gram of Test...gram of Mast...and gram of Eq.....and gram of Proviron every week for 16 weeks..all long Esters..adjusting as I go. Winter into spring cycle. Then a short cutter right after. Test...Mast..NPP...Anavar...all short Esters.

But I like the effects of high deca. Just watch the gyno and lactation. Lol