©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hcg during cycle

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I've always shot hcg after my cycle to kick start the nuts (b/c that's what I was told to do) and the end of my last cycle bros here said that actually slows the process and that you should shoot during the cycle. So 1 month in I shot 1500iu's last night. Is 1x a month 1500iu's effective to help keep the nut sack from shrinking too much?? I was shut down hard last cycle of 4 months of 1g of test and 500deca, but after 6 months off those suckers were back to full glory lol. Thanks.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I use 2000iu HCG /wk for 3 weeks during the last 3 weeks of injections. That is what I have been told, and yes HCG will keep you shut down longer if you use it after cycle. Your nuts will grow, but they wont do shit until HCG has cleared your system, and even then it starts as a trickle, but will start producing faster than if you hadnt jump started you nuts.

Maetenloch

Jul 24, 2004
KILLA said:
I use 2000iu HCG /wk for 3 weeks during the last 3 weeks of injections. That is what I have been told, and yes HCG will keep you shut down longer if you use it after cycle. Your nuts will grow, but they wont do shit until HCG has cleared your system, and even then it starts as a trickle, but will start producing faster than if you hadnt jump started you nuts.

Using HCG during PCT will prolong your PCT, but if your balls are really atrophied, your PCT will be very long anyway. See this article by Bill Llewellyn on why it's critical to use HCG during your cycle or at least right before PCT:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par31.htm

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Maetenloch said:
Using HCG during PCT will prolong your PCT, but if your balls are really atrophied, your PCT will be very long anyway. See this article by Bill Llewellyn on why it's critical to use HCG during your cycle or at least right before PCT:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par31.htm

Now that article backs the way I normally use HCG post cycle. So what's the deal?? Wolfy I think you are the one who told me NOT to do it that way. I seemed to recover well after my last cycle and I did 3500, then 2500 then 1500...

fcknmaw

Jun 18, 2005
Back and Forth, Ca
My last cycle was T-400 & Deca 200mg 2 x week. I did about 2000iu every 5th day at the start of week 6. My nads turned out fine, and I didn't lose much if any size. I was 240lbs at the end of my cycle, and almost 3 months later I'm 234lbs. HCG and Clomid worked really well for me.