©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HCG & Equipoise Substitution

M1ke586

May 2, 2006
Could anyone tell me what is just as good in Oral form to use instead of HCG & Equipoise, for my cycle?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
M1ke586 said:
Could anyone tell me what is just as good in Oral form to use instead of HCG & Equipoise, for my cycle?
I don't think I understand...You want to cycle hcg and eq.??
Have you used AAS before? If so, what did you run?

M1ke586

May 2, 2006
Im going to run a cycle of WINSTROL, NOLVADEX, CLOMID, and ( HCG, EQUIPOISE) But i was wondering if there was a different alternative than injecting HCG and the Equipoise. Something that was Oral form, and just effective?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
M1ke586 said:
Im going to run a cycle of WINSTROL, NOLVADEX, CLOMID, and ( HCG, EQUIPOISE) But i was wondering if there was a different alternative than injecting HCG and the Equipoise. Something that was Oral form, and just effective?
There's nothing that I'm aware of that is equivelant in an oral to the 2. I remember dianabol being very closely related to eq. in it's chemical make up. However, it doesn't work the same way as eq. being injectable.
Anyways, is there a reason for not using Test in this cycle? To me it looks like you're looking for a cutting cycle when in fact if you just cycled some test w/pct you could do this w/diet being the #1 priority always. Can you lay out your stats, goals, and cycle history(if any). We should be able to help more if you include details layed out clearly.

Last edited:

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
This cycle just doesn't set right. Perhaps more clarity and detail would help. When will each item be used and in what dosage? Don't start your cycle without more input from more experienced members of the group.

King Leesus

Aug 1, 2006
If you're planning on an oral only cycle, just stop right now. You obviously have done zero research on AAS, and messing with your hormones isn't a game.

Also, I'm pretty sure there is no alternative to EQ. And you shouldn't even run EQ without test.

An all oral cycle will destroy your liver. RESEARCH!!!!!

M1ke586

May 2, 2006
I was actually planning to substitute Eq with PRIMOBOL FORTE-T.

1-8 Winstrol 50 mg Every Day
1-8 Eq 400mg Per Week
8-10 Hcg 300-500iu Every 4-5 days
Week 8 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
Week 9 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
Week 10 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day

This Cycle is actually a recomended one, from Alinshop.

As for the research and everything I know it all and the side effects and benefits, but thanks.

King Leesus

Aug 1, 2006
M1ke586 said:
I was actually planning to substitute Eq with PRIMOBOL FORTE-T.

1-8 Winstrol 50 mg Every Day
1-8 Eq 400mg Per Week
8-10 Hcg 300-500iu Every 4-5 days
Week 8 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
Week 9 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
Week 10 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day

This Cycle is actually a recomended one, from Alinshop.

As for the research and everything I know it all and the side effects and benefits, but thanks.
You still need test in there. Without it the EQ will make your gentlemen unhappy if you know what I mean.

Also, running EQ for 8 weeks is pointless. You need to stretch that out a bit longer for it to be effective. I run my EQ no shorter than 12 weeks. 400mg/wk is a good start though.

No way in hell I would run winny tabs at 50mg/wk for 8 weeks! That's asking for some nasty sides.