©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HCG for PCT?!? More Test-E??

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
I'm sure it's cycle specific whether you guys use HCG for PCT or not.

This is my first cycle and currently running 30mg/dbol daily 6/Weeks and 250mg/Test-E 8/Weeks. My original plan was Nolvadex only for 2 weeks following a week after my last Test-E injection.

Do you guys feel that HCG is necessary for PCT on this cycle?
I might spike my Test-E in the middle of my cycle. Any suggestions on that?

Stats:
5' 11"
197 pounds
%11 BF
I've been working out a long time.............

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I don't think using HCG as PCT is a good idea, mainly because it will in fact CAUSE MORE SUPPRESSION OF NATURAL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS post cycle so in reality you are only enabling something you are trying to prevent. HCG should be used during a cycle to combat or prevent testicular atrophy (nut shrinkage) but by no means is it a neccessary part of a cycle. Stick with Nolvadex as your primary PCT agent you'll be fine that way you may want to combine Nolva with clomid also.

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I don't think using HCG as PCT is a good idea, mainly because it will in fact CAUSE MORE SUPPRESSION OF NATURAL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS post cycle so in reality you are only enabling something you are trying to prevent. HCG should be used during a cycle to combat or prevent testicular atrophy (nut shrinkage) but by no means is it a neccessary part of a cycle. Stick with Nolvadex as your primary PCT agent you'll be fine that way you may want to combine Nolva with clomid also.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Use nolva for 4 weeks for pct. Adding clomid is good too. 2 weeks is not long enough. Start your pct 2 weeks after your last shot. Something like that below is good.

Weeks 1-3= Nolva at 20mg per day
Week 4= Nolva at 10mg per day
Weeks 1-3= Clomid at 250mg day 1, day 2 at 200mg, days 3-11 at 100mg and days 12-21 at 50mg per day.

HCG should not be used in your pct as Ghana states. It is fine in the first week of your pct if your doing the above. But as he states it is best during your cycle. The are many different ways to use it and each of them can be effective. I prefer to use it when it is needed. If I was doing a 12 week cycle I would take HCG every 4 weeks or so. It is strong stuff so I wouldn't take too much. Although every 4-7 days can be good too... 4 making the most sense (active life). Like I said I just do it in little bits. Maybe 3 small injections every 4 weeks when on. Or maybe just in the middle of my cycle. Either way I always ensure I take HCG after my last shot of test. That if I am on a long ester. So in those 2-3 weeks in the run up to your pct is a perfect time. But as Ghana mentions it is by no means an essential for many people.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
When I said small injections I meant about 500IU every 4 days for 12 days so 3 injections. Ideally 700IU but I get 1500IU amps so it just makes sense to use 500IU due to it's shelf life. Let us know how your cycle goes. Just keep it simple this time round. Get some clomid for your pct to go with the nolva and you will be sorted. Look into proviron for on cycle protection too.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm sure it's cycle specific whether you guys use HCG for PCT or not.

This is my first cycle and currently running 30mg/dbol daily 6/Weeks and 250mg/Test-E 8/Weeks. My original plan was Nolvadex only for 2 weeks following a week after my last Test-E injection.

Do you guys feel that HCG is necessary for PCT on this cycle?
I might spike my Test-E in the middle of my cycle. Any suggestions on that?

Stats:
5' 11"
197 pounds
%11 BF
I've been working out a long time.............

If your going to use HCG run it DURING your cycle 500iu every 5-7 days.
DO NOT run for PCT!

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Why is it not a good idea as a PCT? I have never used it , so just qurious of what the danger in that is. If its used during a cycle to keep the Testes active what would happen if used at the end? And if it stimulates the natural production in the body but it can also shut it down its really confusing. One more question it was belived for a long time that Clomid aided in in the restarting of the natural test process. But from all I have read on the drug is that its just a weaker anti estrogen then Nolva. So why use Clomid and Nolva together ?