©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hcg Help

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
My last HCG shot burned like fucking hell as it was going in.
also, the glass amp shattered a bit...I filled the syringe with
bacteriostatic water, then squirted it into the broken amp..
then it became a super bitch to get into back into the syringe.
The needle was too short for the longer amp. (you still with me?)
I finally got most of it in, Then I pop it into my glute and the juice
burned like fire. I thought I was injecting powdered glass from the
broken amp...and now I'm freaked out to do it again...
any suggestions on how to use HCG (in glass amps) intelligently?
or am I just being a pussy?

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
You can always shoot it subcu in the belly fat with an insulin pin and inject real slow for minimal burning sensation. It seems to burn more in muscle than fat for me

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
hmmm, good idea
and the "slin pin" is slimmer and will probably
fit deeper into the amp... thanx bud

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
HCG burns me like a biatch too bro. I'm not used to water based gear either and I try to shoot it real slow b/c I use 22g pins.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Parker123 said:
You can always shoot it subcu in the belly fat with an insulin pin and inject real slow for minimal burning sensation. It seems to burn more in muscle than fat for me

This is the only way I inject HCG. Never had any problems or buring pain. Give it a try bro.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If you cant reach into the amp, you can suck it up with a regular pin and syringe, then open up the slin pin and squirt it into it. Then inject sub-q with the slin pin.

The easiest way to do it though is to get HCG that comes in the 10ml vial that you mix with the bac water.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
This is me probably being dumb and paranoid, but any time we use amps at the hospital we use a filter needle to extract the liquid. It would just scare me to inject something from an amp that shattered knowing it could have little shards of glass in it.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
Well, I did it and it worked...its burning in my belly fat as I type this..
but the first amp I tried to open completely shattered and powered cake fell out.
I threw that one away $:(
wondering if there is a stone or file that you can use to "score" the glass before opening?
Thanx for the help...

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
deadlift said:
Well, I did it and it worked...its burning in my belly fat as I type this..
but the first amp I tried to open completely shattered and powered cake fell out.
I threw that one away $:(
wondering if there is a stone or file that you can use to "score" the glass before opening?
Thanx for the help...

How are you trying to open the amps???? I'll open a drawer in my work bench, place the thin part of the bottle kneck against the edge of the drawer and then just give the top a smack with a screw driver. Works like a charm everytime.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
good ole yankee ingenuity...
thanks i'll try that
(I used the pen cap method...guess my grip was too strong)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
They do make amp cutters if you needed one. You can buy them all over the net.

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
I always wrap a small cloth around the base of the amp, then just snap the top off with my bare hands or sometimes a pen cap. Easy and reliable.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i done the cloth as well, but shattered it a few times. and it burns like hell too, or at least hurts like no other. i go into the ventrogluteal region.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
How much HCG are you guys running and for how long?

And yes the stuff does burn. I was shocked the first time. Not used to the instantaneous burn.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
SuperFly said:
How much HCG are you guys running and for how long?

And yes the stuff does burn. I was shocked the first time. Not used to the instantaneous burn.

250IU to 500IUs two days each week. I shoot it sub-q in the stomach area. I never felt any burn or pain at all.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
tee said:
250IU to 500IUs two days each week. I shoot it sub-q in the stomach area. I never felt any burn or pain at all.

Oh shit. I have used 2000iu 2 days per week (4000 iu wk). My nuts swelled in like 4 days. I think even bigger! My wife was like "Damn your nuts are huge!"

OK, so I mix 2000iu at once, I should only shoot 500iu and refridgerate the rest? That would be cool so my HCG will last me alot longer than I expected. I shoot it in my ass with a 22g pin. I dont have any smaller pins or I would try the Sub-Q in the stomach.

Eating Machine

Jun 20, 2005
no wonder your on fire. 500ius 2 times per week is plenty and will not desensatize the nutz.

The way I keep mine is to break open both amps, the one water and one with hcg. I draw the water out with a 23ga 1 1/2" pin and make certain that it is exactly 1 ml. Then I inject the water in the amp with the hcg. Gently swirl the amp until it is completely mixed and then I draw the solution back in to the syringe. Now I just inject all of the solution into a small vial. I usually keep an extra hgh or igf vial around just for this. Now I have a multi dose vial of hcg that I keep in the refrigerator.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
just did the pen cap, and no broken glass that was noticeable, and way easier than the cloth method. good call.