©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HCG Help?

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
I was just wondering when I mix the Bacteriostatic water and HCG Powder how do I do it? what do I mix it with? and should I buy a vial to mix it in? And also how do I store it and how long will it last, I want to use it for 8 weeks. BTW I've got a vial of bacteriostatic water and 5000 iu's powder in a vial of HCG. Thanks, I appreciate any help

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Hope this thread helps. http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=3438

The way I do mine is break the top of the bacteriostatic water amp off. Draw the 1ml of water out of it. Break the top of the powder amp off. Shoot the 1ml of water into the amp and swirl around a bit. The powder will disolve immediatley. Draw all the solution out In a syringe (Must be atleast a 5ml syringe. I use a 25 gauge pin). Change pins and draw out 4ml more of bacteriostatic water. Shoot solution into a sterile vial. YOU MUST REFRIDGERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have always been told that as long as it stays in the fridge, HCG will last up to 60 days, no longer.

****This solution with a 5000IU kit and 5ml total of bacteriostatic water
will give you 500 IU's per 1/2 ml.

2RIIPPED said:
I was just wondering when I mix the Bacteriostatic water and HCG Powder how do I do it? what do I mix it with? and should I buy a vial to mix it in? And also how do I store it and how long will it last, I want to use it for 8 weeks. BTW I've got a vial of bacteriostatic water and 5000 iu's powder in a vial of HCG. Thanks, I appreciate any help

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
Wow, That is a great post very informative, that sums up everything I needed to know. Thanks. The process is a little longer than I hoped which means I've got to buy a few more things now but great post, thanks a lot bro.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
Funny I've read posts for a year constantly on many different boards, and this is the first time I've ever learned how to do this.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
Its a very simple process really. I in particular like to do the following (I usually have an empty GH vial lying around, but if not, buy a sterile 5ml vial). Grab my slin pin (1ml/100iu type) and pull up 1ml/100iu of BW. Pop the amp of the 5000iu HCG powder, and shoot the water in the amp, it dissolves the wafer immediately. Grab a 1 inch, 22g needle on a syringe (slin pin isn't long enough to reach to the bottom of the amp) and suck up all the solution, then I shoot it into my sterile vial and pop it in the fridge. I usually shoot 500 or 1000iu at a time. If I go with 500iu, I suck up to the 10iu mark on the slin pin (1ml/100iu slin pin) which is equivilant to 500iu since the ratio of BW to HCG is 10iu:500iu (1ml of solution=5000iu of HCG). I tried to make it simple.......

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
? from ur reply?

I'm sure this is fine but what do you think, If I did it your way but shot the 1 ml with powder into the vial first and then pulled out 4 ml of bacteriostatic and shot that into the vial and then mixed it up? This is because I don't want to spend 7 bucks on more pins. and I just have 1 ml pins so. Thanks.

STEELADDICTION said:
Hope this thread helps. http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=3438

The way I do mine is break the top of the bacteriostatic water amp off. Draw the 1ml of water out of it. Break the top of the powder amp off. Shoot the 1ml of water into the amp and swirl around a bit. The powder will disolve immediatley. Draw all the solution out In a syringe (Must be atleast a 5ml syringe. I use a 25 gauge pin). Change pins and draw out 4ml more of bacteriostatic water. Shoot solution into a sterile vial. YOU MUST REFRIDGERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have always been told that as long as it stays in the fridge, HCG will last up to 60 days, no longer.

****This solution with a 5000IU kit and 5ml total of bacteriostatic water
will give you 500 IU's per 1/2 ml.

Last edited:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Do you plan on using the same 1ml slin pin for all of this? My problem here, especially because I'm a steril freak is that your using the same pin. Which besides for mixing the initial 1ml with the powder, drawing it up and shooting into a vial, your also using that pin 4 more time to get all the bac. water you'll need due to it being a 1ml syringe.

2RIIPPED said:
I'm sure this is fine but what do you think, If I did it your way but shot the 1 ml with powder into the vial first and then pulled out 4 ml of bacteriostatic and shot that into the vial and then mixed it up? This is because I don't want to spend 7 bucks on more pins. and I just have 1 ml pins so. Thanks.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
oh wow, that does make a lot of sense, thanks for that info, I'm sure i could alcohol swab the top of the vial though before and that'd probably work. But ya I don't need to risk an abcess.