©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hcg......plz advize

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME DOSAGE, INJECTION SITE, AND NEEDLE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR HCG. ALONG WITH ANY OTHER ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. THANKS, GOTTA GROW THE BOYS BACK...............:sniper:

mis_behaven69

Jun 2, 2007
carolinatug said:
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME DOSAGE, INJECTION SITE, AND NEEDLE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR HCG. ALONG WITH ANY OTHER ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. THANKS, GOTTA GROW THE BOYS BACK...............:sniper:

the protocal on hcg is as follows.
As soon as testicular atrophy is noticed start injecting 250iu's twice per week SUB Q WITH A SLIN PIN. Do not exceed 8 weeks of use and do not carry it over in to pct....

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
another way to use it is the following:

Every 3rd or 4th week during your cycle, use 500 iu on M,W,F. (total 1500 iu those weeks) do not use during pct like stated above. you can inject this into the glute or any other muscle group you are comfortable with

derek-the-scot

Sep 27, 2007
scotland
you should use near the end of your cycle as above as well.if you have been using something like test ethanate or deca which takes about two to three weeks to stop suppressing your own test production start it after your last injection.you want to make sure that there is at least six day after the last shot of hcg before you start your pct.I did this myself and it worked.you estrogen levels will rise when on the hcg so anti estrogens are needed.

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
This works for me on a short cycle,

I use 3 X 5IU HCG mix with 10ML of vit B12 put in vile. Always keep in the fridge. Starting week 4 2ML week 6, 8, 10 & 12 2ML each one of those weeks cycle is over at week 14 PCT starts the 17th week. I am very lucky in the many years I have been doing this never once have I had a gyno prob and I'm also 47.

Good luck.

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
Thanx guys. I've been researching and there is a lot of conflicting info about when to use hcg. I plan on using it during cycle 500iu every 5th or 7th day. My cycle will consist of 400mgEQ / 500mg TEST CYP per week. Also nolva at 10mg per day throughout. With t-bol 50mg/day weeks 1 thru 6. And I have nolva/clomid for pct. Let me know what you think about using the hcg like this on this cycle. Thanx for the help.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
carolinatug said:
Thanx guys. I've been researching and there is a lot of conflicting info about when to use hcg. I plan on using it during cycle 500iu every 5th or 7th day. My cycle will consist of 400mgEQ / 500mg TEST CYP per week. Also nolva at 10mg per day throughout. With t-bol 50mg/day weeks 1 thru 6. And I have nolva/clomid for pct. Let me know what you think about using the hcg like this on this cycle. Thanx for the help.

Sounds good to me. You don't have to do the HCG from week 1. You just see how you are getting on. I would imagine it would have to be started about week 3/4. My next cycle I am gonna do the same approach (every 7 days). It will actually improve the effectiveness of the test c and eq (your cycle in general). This cycle I doing the every 4 weeks do 3 days (M, W, F) of 500-700IU. And ensuring my third set of HCG will be near to the end of my cycle. Then clomid and Nolva PCT. I am doing Nolva at 10mg throughout too. Gonna do 20mg when I start my adrol in about 1 weeks times. Next cycle I am doing armidex throughout instead. Your cycle looks solid and the tbol is a good addition.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Keep it simple and do it every 7 days and not 5. 5 is quite often considering you are doing a decent sized cycle (I assume 10-14 weeks). HCG is strong stuff too and has a active life of about 3 days so the every 7 days will do you good. I like to keep off the anti-estrogens for the first 3 weeks if doing long esters to get a slight build up of estrogen (good for growth). Then the 10mg Nolva will do you good. Your tabs are a good choice. If I was kickstarting with something like dbol or adrol I would be on the protection straight off (20mg Nolva and 25mg Pro) and the HCG from week 1.

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
Allright that's great info and it makes sense. I'll def wait til week 3 or 4 to start the hcg and the every 7 days sounds good to me also. I'm no expert but I've done my research and I think I've got it together now. Finally! As for the t-bol its my first time with it (2nd cycle). But From the research I've done on it, its seems like a good clean gaining oral with less water retention and leaner gains. Which is why I decided to try it. Thanx a lot bro.

Tug

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
One more question. What's the deal with hcg injected sub-q versus intra-mus. It seems like sub-q would be easier however I don't mind the other way. Is there a recommendation on that?
Tug

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
carolinatug said:
One more question. What's the deal with hcg injected sub-q versus intra-mus. It seems like sub-q would be easier however I don't mind the other way. Is there a recommendation on that?
Tug

People say both and thats how you can do it. If I am doing IM I stick to my glute or my thigh (for HCG). Sub-Q is simple too though and the least painful injection you will do. Best just grapping an inch of fat from your naval/belly (about an inch from your belly button). Then you just inject at a 45 angle and between the fat and the muscle. Just rotate sites. As you will be doing all your other injections IM you could do the naval area for the HCG each time. But if you haven't done a certain area in the last few days just try it the IM way.

My fav areas for gear injections are glute, thigh and chest. Do you know about the storage etc. Have you got 1500IU or 5000IU ampules? It usually says 30 days max but you can easily store it for 50days so if you have the 5000 you won't be wasting much.

carolinatug

Jun 6, 2006
Elvia1023 said:
People say both and thats how you can do it. If I am doing IM I stick to my glute or my thigh (for HCG). Sub-Q is simple too though and the least painful injection you will do. Best just grapping an inch of fat from your naval/belly (about an inch from your belly button). Then you just inject at a 45 angle and between the fat and the muscle. Just rotate sites. As you will be doing all your other injections IM you could do the naval area for the HCG each time. But if you haven't done a certain area in the last few days just try it the IM way.

My fav areas for gear injections are glute, thigh and chest. Do you know about the storage etc. Have you got 1500IU or 5000IU ampules? It usually says 30 days max but you can easily store it for 50days so if you have the 5000 you won't be wasting much.

Yea, i'm familiar with sub-q b/c of vitamin b injections (from synthetek). Which is pretty much same injection site/type right? Anyway, i have 5000iu ampules. When you say 30 or 50 days, thats after its mixed right? I'm pretty sure unmixed its good til the expiration date on the amp. That goes without saying though.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
carolinatug said:
Yea, i'm familiar with sub-q b/c of vitamin b injections (from synthetek). Which is pretty much same injection site/type right? Anyway, i have 5000iu ampules. When you say 30 or 50 days, thats after its mixed right? I'm pretty sure unmixed its good til the expiration date on the amp. That goes without saying though.

Yeah thats after it is mixed. You have to keep it in the fridge too. If you have 5000IU and are doing 500IU per week that is simply 10 weeks (70days). Just to be safe I would just do it for the 7 weeks (49 days) and just use other amp if you need anymore. Just see how it goes. Looks like you are sorted now so your cycle should be great.