©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HCG Question

shaq

Feb 4, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Hi ...

Is it possible just to do the PCT using Nolva and Clomid on a 8 week test cycle or HCG is necessary...i know it is recommended.....i have someone in my gym tellin me that HCG is not neccessary on a 8 weeks cycle unless Tren is used....pls comment

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
Probably not, it is usually run during long cycles or cycles with Tren or Deca in them. I couldn't hurt.

shaq

Feb 4, 2004
Toronto, Canada
when u say long cycles ...u mean anything past the 12 week time frame.....i am planning on doing this...

wk 1-4 test prop 100mg/eod
wk 4-10 test cyp 500/wk
wk 1-10 eq 400/wk
wk 10-12 test prop 100mg/eod
wk 7-12 winstrol 50mg/ed

pct after last shot of prop Nolva and clomid

what do u peeps of this cycle??? any suggestions welcome....

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
It looks perfect to me, and hcg is best used with long test cycles (or high dose ones) and anytime deca or fina is used.

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
I like it also shaq...you should be very happy with that one. When I say long I am talking 16 to 24 weeks. You don't need hcg with this cycle but if your nuts go away you can run some HCG to bring them back.

sykeadelic

Jan 13, 2004
would you not want to run the cyp wks 1-10, if you start at week 4 when you quit the prop are you not going to have a 3-4 wk time frame for the cyp to kick in. Maybe im wrong.......since you already have the prop running strong the cyp would take hold immiediatly with out the 3-4 wk time frame to usually kick in. More opions on this would be nice....since it would save some cyp or eneth for the next cycle.....which is a good thing!