©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hcg. Seen in urintests?

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
This might be a stupid question, but here we go. :)

I was thinking of trying Hcg only, for weight loss and musclebuilding purpose.
I've read about it and it seems wery legit to run it only.

My question now, becouse I live in Sweden with the most stupid law ever and the police is willing to do anything to take "steroid freaks", I'll simply had to drop of the juice.
So, if I have to take a blood sample or a urintest, will Hcg shown in some way?
And if yes, what and for how long?

Thanks!

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
haha yes you will test positive for hcg with hcg in your system...depends on how sensitive the pregnancy test is I would imagine...

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
will it raise your test enough for them to think you are using testosterone? I doubt it...will it raise your testosterone high enough and long enough to build muscle? doubt it again....no proof just a guess

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
A regular pre-employment or D.O.T drug screen will show nothing if that is your concern.

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
will it raise your test enough for them to think you are using testosterone? I doubt it...will it raise your testosterone high enough and long enough to build muscle? doubt it again....no proof just a guess

Well, I've just read Ronny T's (juiced muscle blog) article about Hcg where he claimed that Hcg will do just that.

So I thought I'll give it a try :)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Pregnancy test are derived on if u have hcg in your piss. Hcg is a hormone produced during pregancy.. No employer cares if a person is pregnant but also no pregnant person will work so they can ride the welfare system .. ( now before everyone gets bent on that statement there are females who do work while preggo till the water breaks on the coffee room floor)
Too much hcg injected in a male will shut down the part of the endocrine system it works on. So not a good idea aqua.. Ronny t most likely adds it to his pct if he ever does such a thing imo..

Didnt I suggest to buy pro hormone toss some pills away. As if using and eat some anadrol or are pro hormones illegal also.. how about buy rain deer antler fuzz but take igf1r3 peptide Instead .. theres always a way ..lol. :)

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well hell Aqua I would have thought you had done that.. let us know how that goes. Im curious how the swedes control the people on trt. Then get the golden prescript and oops I did 4cc of test cyp officer.. sorry. Lol.
Peptides illegal? Bet they dont test for those..