©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

headaches????

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
I've been on cycle again for about a week now and I've been getting these terri ble headaches for about the last 2 days. Do you guys think it's just a coinsidence or do you think it's b/c of the gear?

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
I actually started with

deca300 600mg/week
eq 400mg/week
dbol 25mg/day

This is my first time with this cycle, but I've taken both deca and dbol before.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I remember a cycle from a long time ago that I started getting headaches on and I was worried about it. But then they just faded away as my cycle continued so it must have been something else. I think one week in is probably too early to blame the juice too. Its probably something else. Drink plenty of water.

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
Ya the cycle i'm on now tren,dbol,test, gave me some real bad headaches for a couple of days but like Andrew said they faded away and haven't had em since

P

pincrusher

Macstanton said:
I actually started with

deca300 600mg/week
eq 400mg/week
dbol 25mg/day

This is my first time with this cycle, but I've taken both deca and dbol before.
your problem is more likely the d-bol/eq products being taken together. eq will increase red blood cell count(RBC'S) and since d-bol has a high conversion rate to estrogen and since high estrogen levels can cause high bloodpressure, you are asking for trouble. you might want to get your bloodpressure checked to see where it is at but chances are that it is high right now which is what is causing the headaches(a sign of high bloodpressure)

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
no test?

i'm with pin and saying its the eq/dbol and high blood pressure. get your blood pressure checked and you may have to discard the dbol for now. if not, i'd say get some ibuprofen to keep on hand.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
'tswhat I was thinking...for the next week or so be really strict about sodium intake. Drink lots of green tea...works as a diuretic, at least for me...if things don't improve drop the dbol or get some bp meds

Nitrateman

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
I want to know too!

I'm having headaches too and my cycle is:

sost 250 every 3 days
dbol 25mg / day
EQ 400mg/ week

I'm about ready to drop the dbol any way, I was just taking it for the first four weeks of my cycle until the test kicked in. I'm at my four week mark this week. I will also get my BP checked.
In fact I have a headache now.

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
Headaches tapering off after dropped dbol

My BP was indeed up and I was due to drop the dbol anyway. Off for two days and the weird headaches (behind the base of my left ear) are stopping. It was different than any other headache I've ever gotten.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Hey Mac. Are you taking some anti-estrogens to help limit fluid retention with the d-bol? May help if BP is the issue.

I've had headaches on about week 2-4 of each cycle, then they seem to go away. No equipose or dbol for me, just test, tren winny this time. Recently replaced the tren with masteron and dropped the winny after 6 weeks. Taking anti-e's throughout. Had headaches with just test and anavar last time too though.

Last edited:

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
If you bp is high I wouldnt use ibuprofen for it. NSAIDS can increase your BP slightly which will only make it worse. Stick to Tylenol.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
alright guys, here are the details. BP was 143/81. Kinda high, but not really enough to give anyone chronic headaches.

Stealth, yes I am taking nolva everyday. I wasn't going to take any chances this time. They headaches have sort of started to fade away. Now it's more of a constant pressure. I'll keep you guys updated.