©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

health question

zman

Jun 25, 2005
any one know if steroids can cause blood in your stools? just noticed this and haven't had a chance to see the doc. should i tell the doc that i juice or will that get me in trouble? thanks for the help.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
zman said:
any one know if steroids can cause blood in your stools? just noticed this and haven't had a chance to see the doc. should i tell the doc that i juice or will that get me in trouble? thanks for the help.

Never heard of that, wouldn't make any sense either but many things can cause bleeding in the stools, hemeroids, irritable bowel disease or syndrom just to name a few! How long has this been going on for?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
zman said:

is the blood red, or is it black and tarry looking kinda like coffee grounds?

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
it could be maybe a blister or cut somewhere in ur intestine or colon. possibly from constipation. kinda rare for a dude

check with a doctor or google it

Jig

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 10, 2006
Go see the doc to be safe. I had blood in stool once. Went to Doc and it was a fisher. Cut on my asshole. No big deal, he gave me pills to soften stool for a few wks and it went right away. Get it checked so you don't have to wonder. Does the mind good!

Jig

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
not from gear , probly diberticulitus (sp) eat any nuts yesyerday or today??
sure its in yer stool??? not yer ass(hemiroids)?? go to the emergency room if ya got insurance.. can't hurt..better safe than sorry ..but unless u been doing 5gms a week for 2 years I dought its gear related

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
no reason to metion yer on gear...I cant imagine it would have anything to do with it...go see the doc, blood comming outof yer ass is nota good thing and not something that you wanna fuck around with..
probly nuthing serious but if you let it go it could be

zman

Jun 25, 2005
thanks, going to the doc this week. it has lessened so i'm not that worried anymore. appreciate the help.