©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Health

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Just reading this now. A good message that many need to read. I take citrus bergamot myself. I think anyone using steroids should be using it. I use the Jarrow brand but I know there are a few good ones. Q10 is another good thing to take. For my liver I use synthergine or nac.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
One thing that Dante taught me that helped greatly is taking Citrus Bergamot, I take twice a day and it help put my cholesterol numbers back to normal. I suggest it for anyone on AAS.

Another vote for citrus bergamot here.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I take ubiquinol, fish oil, vitamin c, vitamin d, vitamin k2, garlic, alpha lipoic acid.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I take ubiquinol, fish oil, vitamin c, vitamin d, vitamin k2, garlic, alpha lipoic acid.

Similar to my stack. Ubiquinol, fish oil, vitamin d, vitamin k2 are year round supplements for me. I also use citrus bergamot all year as well.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
MPA's cardiosolve and heartsolve recently caught my eye. They both look really good. Although his supps are very expensive but these two contain very useful ingredients.

bill2

Feb 16, 2015
I just posted this over at PM:

It is incumbent on all of us to take care of ourselves. It is easy to dismiss the talk about AAS being dangerous, I, personally, think that moderate AAS use FOR MOST is not inherently dangerous. As long as you are aware of your family health history with regards to heart issues and cancer, and you monitor your own Blood Pressure and Blood Work regularly. As I stated above, PM me if you have any questions or concerns. Why do I care? Because I began experiencing a weird kind of headache. Kind of a soreness in the muscle behind my neck. I found it was because of high blood pressure. I remember Doggcrapp posting about health. I PM'ed him and he took the time to educate me on what I should be aware of, and what I can do to help myself. He helped me, now I'm giving back.

interested to know what other precaution you take in regards to other health problems that might arise..( atheroschlerosis, hdl,cancer prevention etc..)
what was the main points you got from your conversation with Dante?

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I try to avoid sugars and some starches. I eat lot's of vegetables and greens. Fruit occasionally but keep my intake fairly low. Lean protein and lot's of good fat. Drink lot's of water and green tea. A few supps but essential ones such as vitd3, vitk, vitc, and fish oil. Never go high with aas anymore either.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
i hit 300mg test cyp and 300mg decca on a weekly basis for quite some time now. 1 cc of test cyp 1 cc of decca once a week. I got my blood work done...it was almost perfect. I haven't touched a oral since i was 24 years of age(im 37 now). When i was hitting 600mg of cyp and 600mg of decca a week i was a experiment gone wrong. I quit that dosage because i started to lose hair.

Last edited: