©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Heard great things

Bull996

Apr 29, 2014
Hello to all, heard good things so I figured I join the fam. Mostly I act as a sponge and soak up info but I will chime in and help answer any questions I have knowledge on.

Fairly "new" to the BBing scene, been around the boards since about 2005 and made(making) the transformation from MMA to BBing about 5 years ago. Super big challenge but that's the best part. Started as a skinny little fucker at 160lbs and have reached 230lbs, STILL a skinny little fucker! But slow progress is still progress!

Looking forward to the forum and the knowledge I can gain.

Hope everyone has had a decent Monday :headbang:

Bull996

Apr 29, 2014
Thanks for the welcome bros! I'm looking forward to this place.

And I'm 72inches

Bull996

Apr 29, 2014
Nice, you have Muscle Dysmorphia just like the rest of us.

Haha very true statement! I don't feel like decent size till I compare progress pics. Still a very long way to go. I'm currently around the 220 mark carb cycling leaning out. Trying to keep as much muscle as possible like the rest of us. It's going well so far. Will tweak it up as time passes. I'm doing 3 day low carb then a high carb day. Still intaking 3300 cals on low carb days. My diet is my weakest point. I'm thinking about looking into hiring a online coach to help. Maybe I'll find one here. Just kind of been experiementing with things and seeing what works best for me. I've been running a DC style training and it's worked great. Lots of solid strength gains and I feel it's built a pretty solid foundation for me. I'm going to give the PRRS style a try. Seems pretty intense

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hello to all, heard good things so I figured I join the fam. Mostly I act as a sponge and soak up info but I will chime in and help answer any questions I have knowledge on.

Fairly "new" to the BBing scene, been around the boards since about 2005 and made(making) the transformation from MMA to BBing about 5 years ago. Super big challenge but that's the best part. Started as a skinny little fucker at 160lbs and have reached 230lbs, STILL a skinny little fucker! But slow progress is still progress!

Looking forward to the forum and the knowledge I can gain.

Hope everyone has had a decent Monday :headbang:

This is a GREAT place!! Nice to have you :welcome: