©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Heavy Dosage Short Cycle Theory

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
This is some what along the lines of my methods-
Although I blast the hell out of one compound at a time and switch out after four weeks or even less maybe three weeks, but I also use long esters too..

My best gains have come from running 2g of a given compound on top of a trt dose of test and maybe a bit of mast or Tren...

My base looks like 200mg TestE/ 200mg TrenE then every three to four weeks I switch from one compound to another-

4 weeks Deca at 2gew
3weeks drol 150mg ed
4 weeks DHB 1500mg ew
3 weeks TrenA 1400mg/ 100mg Winny ed

So on and so forth... For me this has been the only way I've found to make "constant" gains

Do you take time off ? If so what's it look like?

Hawk

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Do you take time off ? If so what's it look like?

Hawk

I take time off "as needed"meaning if I feel burnt out on the androgens or if my BP is too high or lipids are in bad shape..

Other than that- no I don't really cycle off, but inevitable I need to come off due to one factor or another about ever 4 months or so... And when I do I just cruise for about a month and diet down during that time.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Sounds very interesting. The roller coaster of being on/off with such doses seems like it would be rough though.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I take time off "as needed"meaning if I feel burnt out on the androgens or if my BP is too high or lipids are in bad shape..

Other than that- no I don't really cycle off, but inevitable I need to come off due to one factor or another about ever 4 months or so... And when I do I just cruise for about a month and diet down during that time.

I like that choice of compounds...making me think.

Hawk

dougisbig

Jan 3, 2013
Considering giving the heavy/short cycle strategy a go and wanted to bounce some ideas off of you guys.

My scenario:
I have a ton of enanthate to use up (order got mixed up and I ended up with a shit ton of it). While E might be a bit long acting for this strategy, I wanted to try to use it up. I also have a bit of prop. I also have 100 drol and 100 winny at 50 mg each
I’m what I would consider a ‘moderate dose’ guy and have stayed under a gram/week on my previous blasts (12-14 weeks)
I have a few pounds of fat to lose, literally 4-6 to meet my goal.
I want to keep the cycle under 6 weeks, really thinking 4 or 5.

So my thought was this:

Prime for 2-4 weeks prior and get rid of that fat.

Run the test E at 600/week and either front load and or kick start with prop (taper off with prop as well??)
Run the Drol and Winny at 75-100/day each
This would get my total mg/week at or near double what I would run on a long cyle
Yeah, I know that is a lot of orals, but, I’m offsetting that with the fact that I am running it for a shorter time. Cholesterol has always come back great on bloodwork so not a huge concern of mine. Plus, I think liver toxicity of orals is not one of our biggest concerns when it comes to AAS due to the ability to prevent/reverse damage.

Thoughts? Specifically, would you front load the Test E, use prop in the beginning, or both?

FYI, Been lurking for a long time. Wish I had knowledge to contribute but I’m just a guy trying to learn and grow! lol

Thanks in advance,

D