©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello Everyone.

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
I have been mulling over the idea of using gear for a long time and Ihave made up my mind. I am going to try and go the legal route with a HRT program and I will let you all know how that goes. I am just trying to read everything I can get my hands on as I know damn near nothing.

~A

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
gpearl383, McKenzie, max lift, and Macstanton thanks for the welcome. I have lined up my blood tests which will be done next week along with the physical. All parties involved said I should be good to go.

What I am really wanting to do is add hardness and some moderate size gains but REALLY get CUT. I have already made preparations to my diet. Herein lies another problem. I have been told countless times, you can not both gain and get cut in the same phase.

For my first phase I am thinking D-bol or the like, Deca or Primobolan (sp), nolva and that is all I have come up with so far.

~A

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Welcome

Wetworks! Great place here. First cycle you gotta do some test imho.

You a Punisher fan?

Nitrateman

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
Huge punisher fan...

What test would you recommend? Forgive my ignorance but I thought Dianabol was a test.

~A

Nitrateman said:
Welcome

Wetworks! Great place here. First cycle you gotta do some test imho.

You a Punisher fan?

Nitrateman

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
welcome aboard - first of all you have a lot of research and reading to do. that will keep you from asking questions that will get you some unwanted answers. you are in a wonderful place for all the aas knowledge that you can process. do your reading / research for a while, use the search button, look in all the forums, and then start shooting out some questions.

good luck and once again, welcome anasci!!!!!!

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Welcome. Keep an eye on all the posts for several months and do some reading to do your first cycles safely. Keep us up to date on your progress.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
WetWork999 said:
I have been mulling over the idea of using gear for a long time and I have made up my mind. I am going to try and go the legal route with a HRT program and I will let you all know how that goes. I am just trying to read everything I can get my hands on as I know damn near nothing.

~A

I've been on HRT for about 10 years now and I can tell you that it will not raise your levels high enough to see appreciable gains. However, don't let that discourage you. You can still tone up very nicely.

Welcome to AnaSci.

WetWork999 said:
Huge punisher fan...

What test would you recommend? Forgive my ignorance but I thought Dianabol was a test.

~A

Check out the Steroid Profiles Section. While all anabolic steroids are analogs of testosterone they differ in their chemical structure.
Dianabol is actually Methandrostenolone.
http://www.anasci.org/vB/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Last edited:

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
Wow, talk about a hell of a welcome. I have a few other hobbies and frequent boards that deal with them and never havce I received such a warm welcome. Thanks gents...

I am taking my notebook to work and thankfully our entire spa is on wireless network so I can research to my hears content.

On a side note the wifey is actually excited to "tap my ass" as she puts it. I have never had a fear of needles thank god and I have bookmarked www.spotinjenctions.com already.

~A