©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello from AZ

hootymac44

Feb 6, 2014
Hey folks. I am writing from Mesa, AZ. I wanted to introduce myself. I am excited to be a member and hopefully contribute to the discussion. I am a 35 year old guy and I have always been into fitness. I have never competed in any fitness or bodybuilding competitions.

I have recently started my second try with HGH.

3 years ago I went the whole doctor route because I really wanted to know what HGH could do for me. He gave me a prescription and I paid the full pharmacy price. It didn't last long. My body felt great but I got migraines everyday. It lasted for 2 weeks and the experiment was over. I was bummed.

Fast forward to 3 months ago. A close friend said he took a 100IU supply at 4IU per day and he loved it. He said it was $340 out the door. I got excited again. So I decided to try it.

When the order came it said Kefei on the box. I had no idea who that was. I split the 100IU with my brother. SO we decided on 2IU per day. So far so good, I love it and it seems to really help muscle endurance.

That is detailed for an intro but I wanted you to all know what my background with supplements was and is right now. Thanks!

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Welcome! I used to live in Yuma. Hot mofo down there. It was close to the good ol' farmacia though.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I lived out in Az early 90's. Love it out there . Considering moving back.
Lived at south mountain.. Think it was the pointe? Had a place called rustlers roost close by. . Trained at several gyms. There were quite a few pros of note living out there.Miss waking up to that nice dry weather. welcome again.. T