©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello iron bros.

freakzilla

Jan 13, 2005
Whats up fellas I am new here just checking things out and it seems pretty cool will start posting this weekend, later bros.

later

sgammons

P

pincrusher

freakzilla said:
Whats up fellas I am new here just checking things out and it seems pretty cool will start posting this weekend, later bros.

later

sgammons
welcome to anasci my friend.
to everyone here, freakzilla is here on invite from me from the site i mod at, so make him feel at home. i will start to bring over some other good bro's in time also :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
to everyone here, freakzilla is here on invite from me from the site i mod at, so make him feel at home. i will start to bring over some other good bro's in time also :)

Great...there goes the board....it's pincrusher's buddy. LOL just messin with yah!....glad you came on over. :welcome:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:

Welcome to AnaSci freakzilla.

Pin, I'm glad you think enough of this board to invite friends.

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
Welcome to AnaSci freakzilla.

Pin, I'm glad you think enough of this board to invite friends.
yeah, i like the board. have a few other friends who have signed up recently but havent posted yet.
i find myself spending more time here anymore than i do at the board i mod at ;)