©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello to everyone

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
im a college two sport athlete. i am looking into the use of anabolic steroids but am not convinced yet and i look forward to getting information and researching. im 21 years old 6 foot 205 and am looking to put a very strong fast and solid frame together for the upcoming fall and am looking for any type of steroid or just good weight lifting info thanks you guys this site is awesome.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
sees31312 said:
im a college two sport athlete. i am looking into the use of anabolic steroids but am not convinced yet and i look forward to getting information and researching. im 21 years old 6 foot 205 and am looking to put a very strong fast and solid frame together for the upcoming fall and am looking for any type of steroid or just good weight lifting info thanks you guys this site is awesome.
Welcome to the board.

By the way, your intro should be you first post not your ninth.

Just kidding. Nice intro. Read the stickys at the beginning of each major section and it will put you on your path of self discovery.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Ask your coach? He's probably got a shoe box lying around somewhere?.......j/k bro..

welcome to the board...

orlandoFLanimal

Jun 2, 2005
I would think that Test cypionat would probably be a ready choice for packing on the pounds and strength or androl 50 pills, just a suggest?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Zaven said:
Ask your coach? He's probably got a shoe box lying around somewhere?.......j/k bro..

welcome to the board...

that's funny.... :welcome: