©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello!

Oregon Diver

Dec 8, 2004
Hi,

First let me say I'm old 39, almost 40.

6'0
225 lbs.
30% bf

I love to lift, but hate cardio.

My only AS usage has been oral Anadrol.

I'd like to keep the weight and size, but loose the fat.

Anyway this looks like a fun board.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Welcome to the board bro.
I hate cardio too, that's why I never do it. I'm a firm believer that if your lean body mass is high enough (muscle), your metabolism stays stoked and you can avoid cardio. I stay somewhere between 12 to 14 % bf even when I'm bulking. I am 47yo, 6' tall and weigh 240.
If you aren't squatting, start. Not leg press, squats. They increase your GH levels and test levels and will help keep your metabolism high.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Hey Oregon,

Welcome to the board. You and I are just abot the same on age and BF. I am 38, 220lbs, and 20%BF. I have taken the advice from several of the veterans here. I am fixing to start a cycle of 250mg test eth twice a week for 10 weeks ( this will be my 1st cycle). I should be recieving all my gear and PCT by the end of the week. According to the information I have recieved, test should always be the base in any cycle. I am at 220lbs and like that weight. I am trying to put together a diet right now. Trying to find out the correct ratio of carbs, protein, and fat to support muscle growth, and encourage fat loss. Diet is another item that plays a huge role on how you cycle will work. There is a good amount of knowledge here. You may not always like what they tell you, but you receive honest, knowledgable information. Welcome again.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to Anasci! Maybe us old guys will start to outnumber these young bucks soon! ;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
whatever tee...were coming up on you guys. lol. but as for the newest member welcome aboard

P

pincrusher

welcome to the board. nice to see another old guy here on the board. im 39 yr old myself and in the best shape of my life due to my interest in steroids.