©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help..Hairloss prevention

dieselboy

Apr 5, 2004
I've been cycling since 22, now 27 yrs old. The past 3yrs I've used more heavily..test, eq, winny primarily. the past cpl months, ive noticed my hair thinning on top. Considering I cycled all summer..test 750 eq 500 winny 50ed(5wks) last year, had no problems, just wondering why I'm thinning now, and what recommendations you suggest. is this reversible..I dont think I have male pattern baldness since my dad granddads all kept hair

I'm on test 750 eq 500 only at the moment

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
dieselboy said:
I've been cycling since 22, now 27 yrs old. The past 3yrs I've used more heavily..test, eq, winny primarily. the past cpl months, ive noticed my hair thinning on top. Considering I cycled all summer..test 750 eq 500 winny 50ed(5wks) last year, had no problems, just wondering why I'm thinning now, and what recommendations you suggest. is this reversible..I dont think I have male pattern baldness since my dad granddads all kept hair

I'm on test 750 eq 500 only at the moment

Bro, It's you MOTHER'S side of the family you need to look into for MPB not your fathers. It is most likely DHT buildup from the the high dose Test. You can use the shampoos that contain monoxidil, or perhaps propecia.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Freejay is correct on looking towards your mother's side of the family. I shave my head real low so i don't notice any hair falling out if any. Maybe it's that time in your life when you start to thin out according to your genes

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Freejay said:
Bro, It's you MOTHER'S side of the family you need to look into for MPB not your fathers. It is most likely DHT buildup from the the high dose Test. You can use the shampoos that contain monoxidil, or perhaps propecia.
I never believed that myth about the mother's side. The exact opposite happened in my family. Dad's side had thin hair, and mom's side had thick. Mine fell out. What shit huh!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
I never believed that myth about the mother's side. The exact opposite happened in my family. Dad's side had thin hair, and mom's side had thick. Mine fell out. What shit huh!

Damn...ugly and bald...what a combo