©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HELP hello im new here

jon_e_boy88

Jun 24, 2009
CA moved to OK
i herd of this site from a friend i was try to get something through but he didnt have it i was gona ask if u guys think if i got it off the internet if it would be a safe thing to do product wise rea or not or can any one tell me a site that i can get something trough that has already been used to ubtain a surtin product an is the real deal let me know plz been tryin for bout a month scince i moved to new state dont know that many ppl to get things from so the hlp would be awsome thnz

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
i herd of this site from a friend i was try to get something through but he didnt have it i was gona ask if u guys think if i got it off the internet if it would be a safe thing to do product wise rea or not or can any one tell me a site that i can get something trough that has already been used to ubtain a surtin product an is the real deal let me know plz been tryin for bout a month scince i moved to new state dont know that many ppl to get things from so the hlp would be awsome thnz

Glad to see you here at ANASCI.