©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help! How do I post pics?

M

McKenzie

okie dokie cookie....

go ahead and post a reply but before clicking "submit reply" scroll down below the white box of your text and you'll see "manage attachments". CLick on that and it will bring you to "browse". Look for your photograph that you have saved on your computer and click "upload" and then "close window" and then "submit reply".

yell if ya need more help :)

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
click go advanced and then click on manage attachments then click browse find the file on your computer. then click upload and it will upload the photo, then click close window then click submit reply and it the post will look like this

Attachments

• cookie.jpg
    cookie.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 33

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
ya it needs to be 150 by 150 or smaller. so go to microsoft office picture managerand then copy your pic in. then click on the edit pictures button. then resize. then type in the dimensions and it should work.

M

McKenzie

Lookin great Cookie :D

regarding the waist....make sure your diet is CLEAN, plenty of water and CARDIO! It'll all together quickly :D

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
WOW! Lookin GREAT Cookie! You weren't kidding about the 2 jugs of milk :D VERY NICE!!! I think your waste looks great from what I can see. Keep up the good work. :)

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Cookie said:
Thanks Steel! You couldn't see my waist? What were you looking at? ;)

Are you trying to get me in trouble!!! :D I will simply leave it at, your pictures were worth the wait!!! :tounge2:

W

wolfyEVH

looking great so far cookie.....can't wait to see your end result!!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Cookie said:
Thanks! I was nervous about posting pics before I reached goal but now I'm glad I did cause I'm getting more encouragement to continue.
Women are often overly critical of themselves and find it hard to be objective. I don't mean that to sound sexist. It's just my observation from 48 years of experience and raising three girls of my own.