©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help i got some nutrivet gear it has a picture of a horse on it anyoen no if its real

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
You ordered for your live stock right....J/K man, that's their package...It's legit bro....

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
most of these mexican companys are pretty good bro, and alot of them do infact ship domestic to circumvent customs, the reason there are animals on the label is that in mexico, they are not infact a UG's at all, they are legit vetranary pharmasutical companys, that comply to rigid and costly standards, put forth by the mexican government to insure quality, it acctully costs them alot more to produce there legit, because of the high standards they have to comply too.....chances are your nearest vetranary clinic goes through some of theese same companys....... dont worry about the vet thing, the quality control is probebly better than alot of UG's around.....almost up to human grade standards.....

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
mr.nitrofish said:
no its fake, theres no way a real horse could fit on the box, plus it would be kicking and stuff. your better off with the picture of the horse even though its not a real horse.

Oh I can't stop laughing. I don't now what you are injecting nitro, but can I please have some.:welcome:

DEVILDOG

Apr 1, 2007
East Coast, USA
tordon said:
most of these mexican companys are pretty good bro, and alot of them do infact ship domestic to circumvent customs, the reason there are animals on the label is that in mexico, they are not infact a UG's at all, they are legit vetranary pharmasutical companys, that comply to rigid and costly standards, put forth by the mexican government to insure quality, it acctully costs them alot more to produce there legit, because of the high standards they have to comply too.....chances are your nearest vetranary clinic goes through some of theese same companys....... dont worry about the vet thing, the quality control is probebly better than alot of UG's around.....almost up to human grade standards.....

I agree! I've stepped on stage many times with nothing but vet goodies in my bod, minus the dyazide. I also agree that they are for the most part, very clean products.

I take my dogs to the vet for vaccanations, check ups, etc., and notice that they use alot of Fort Dodge injectibles. I always get a laugh, as I used to use the Fort Dodge EQ five-six years ago. Now there's Mex Veterinary EQ that's 200mg/ml-300mg/ml instead of 50mg/ml like the old Fort Dodge.