©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help me decide my first Cycle

T-Bear

May 12, 2009
Ok guys.

This will be my first go with aas ever, and my goal is pretty much an over all recomp. I want to drop bf% and harden my muscles, while possibly adding a few pounds of muscle in the process.

I was originally thinking of running this cycle.

weeks 1-8
100mg testosterone propionate every other day (EOD)
75mg trenbolone acetate every other day (EOD)
*HCG 150iu on Sunday and Wednesdays throughout cycle (optional)

3 days after last injection begin PCT:

2 weeks of 150mg/day clomid followed by
2 weeks of 50mg/day clomid followed by
2 weeks of 40mg/day nolvadex followed by
2 weeks of 20mg/day nolvadex

But, I've been reading up on Tren, and it sounds very harsh for a first timer.

Is Test P enough to get the job done alone for my first time out?

Anything else you might suggest???

I'm still a nood at all this, so thanks in advance guys.

T-Bear

May 12, 2009
Oh yeah, what about Anavar?

I've heard its a good compound for cutting. Maybe a bit of clen.. I just don't want to over do it my first time out, and I don't plan on making AAS a habit (i'm sure everyone said this their first time out :cool:) so of course hoping to get the most out this as possible.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
If I were you , your first time mabey EQ ,Test , Anavar cycle would be a fairlly light and good for a first time user. You will put on a bit of size but not a ton. Anavar will help with the hardening and EQ is a nice milder compound. I would stay away from the Tren as you said it can have some harsh sides and for a first time user perhaps as bit too much. I would look into the compounds I have just mentioned do your home work. Use your first cycle light as a bit of a proving ground to see how well your body responds . AAS brings risk, don't think your the exception.And if all goes well then look into more advance cycles. Good luck