©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help me understand esters a little better

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Ok I understand that long esters basically act as a "time release".

What I don't fully understand is how much plasma concentrations spike immediately upon injection.

For instance, after an injection of, say, 100mg TNE, I understand basically all that test winds up in your bloodstream.

Not inject a comparable amount of test cyp, 125mg or so to account for the ester, what percentage if that would you say is in your bloodstream 2 hours later as compared to the TNE? How much cyp would you have to inject to get the same punch as the 100mg TNE? Or is it even possible?

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Ok I understand that long esters basically act as a "time release".

What I don't fully understand is how much plasma concentrations spike immediately upon injection.

For instance, after an injection of, say, 100mg TNE, I understand basically all that test winds up in your bloodstream.

Not inject a comparable amount of test cyp, 125mg or so to account for the ester, what percentage if that would you say is in your bloodstream 2 hours later as compared to the TNE? How much cyp would you have to inject to get the same punch as the 100mg TNE? Or is it even possible?

Everyone is a little different, since enzymes remove the ester but 25-35% can be released in 24hours.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Other factors to consider. Carrier oil can affect 'release rate and so can the choice of the injection site.