©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help needed with 5yo FREAKIN out when goin to school.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I can see this point also but man I seriously believe alot of whats wrong with our kids and our society these days is a lack of real concequence for their actions Ive got three boys oldest is about to turn 18 followed by 16 & 12 so Im not just talkin out my ass Ive been the only biological parent in my kids lives for almost 8 years (mom likes pills more than her kids). Ive always raised my kids with disiplan but fairness honesty and love and brothers it works Ive got some seriously great kids I get compliments all the time about how respectful and good my kids are. We dont do our children any favors in life by not introducing them to reality leaves a kid very unprepared for life when its time.

[QUOTE=juiced13;188883]As for you guys saying beat their ass you clearly dont understand what they are going through. WHy would you beat your kids ass for them being scared of someone not coming to get them. It comes from something you have done in the past to them.. My kid was scared bc he remembered me leaving him for 4 months for a new job. So he assosiated me droping him off that he wouldnt get to see me for months.

And as for whooping a kid i am all for it, he gets his share of them. There just is no point in whooping a scared kid.[/QUOTE]

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Man i Went thru the exact same issue with my little guy last year.. The good news is it does get better.. What i had to do was stay in class with him for a little each time and help him calm down. Also We gave him one of our old cell phones and set the alarm on it and told him when the alarm goes off either mommy or daddy will be here to pick you up. And then we would reward him if he did good all day and didnt cry when we left him. HOpe one these ideas helps ylou bro i know it drove me freaking crazy. And they dont care if anyone sees them..

appreciate the input.
my son tells us that its bc he misses us...hes alone at lunch time...and bc days are so long. hes gettin better but still very small issues in the a.m. his sister doesnt help. shes 10 and a complete bitch!!! she sits in house all day EVERYDAY n just bitches....cocks off...and completely ruins our house. its to the point where her own mother is thinkin about sending her with her dad. but anyway... she treats my son like shit. fights n argues all day with him. wont help him in any way with school. he cries n says he wants to sit with her on the bus n walk him to cafateria in a.m. she purposely sits in a seat with 2 others so he wnt fit...then he stands there crying...wondering where to sit. THANK GOD for kind sweet kids...bc everytime so far...some older girl askd him to sit with her.

But the last week ive been tellin him if hes gd in the a.m., on the bus and at school...ill buy him a scooter(which he wants). i remind him everyday...plus he reminds me 100xs a day. its wrkin bc hes doin good.

thanx guys,

A PROUD POPPA!! :)