©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help please

joe11

Jan 13, 2007
After just one week of Eq I have developed acne on my forehead. . I am not prone to acne when off AS. any recomendations that will alleviate the acne even just bit...i mean shit, i just started! Im gonna look like a monster by week 5! HELP PLEASE

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
go to the dermatologist. ask them for retin-A. the stuff is great. If you dont want to do that. Get some asprin that isnt coated. Crush some up and add it to rubbing alcohol and use that mixture to clean the area. Should help you out but the retin-A is where its at

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
sTaTic said:
go to the dermatologist. ask them for retin-A. the stuff is great. If you dont want to do that. Get some asprin that isnt coated. Crush some up and add it to rubbing alcohol and use that mixture to clean the area. Should help you out but the retin-A is where its at
I agree, nothing better then Retin-A...Got that idea from you and Kais;)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
joe11 said:
After just one week of Eq I have developed acne on my forehead. . I am not prone to acne when off AS. any recomendations that will alleviate the acne even just bit...i mean shit, i just started! Im gonna look like a monster by week 5! HELP PLEASE

Strange since your not prone. i use a topical ACNE ANNIHILATOR.COM best product ive used for this.

Pat

Oct 8, 2007
1. dring enough water so that you pee every 30 minutes
2. Go to bed early and let you're body decide how much sleep you need
it works

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
ALIN said:
Strange since your not prone. i use a topical ACNE ANNIHILATOR.COM best product ive used for this.

They just got a big shipment in so I jumped on it and orderd a bottle for myself.

Hombre

Jun 5, 2007
joe11 said:
I have eq in my cycle too and I’m in week 5 and started to develop bad acne so I started drinking about 1 to 2 gallons of water a day and noticed that it has gotten better. I also noticed my face has gotten almost acne free but still have a little on my chest.