©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help with cycle please

newf

Jan 10, 2010
Hi guys
I did a dbol cycle about 3 years ago. Gained 20lbs but local supplier stopped carrying pills and I was spooked on the idea of injections.
I went on naturally and last Sept decided to give it a go. I ordered Dbol the first cycle of 6 weeks and then another Dbol and Deca for the second.
The Dbol came through but I got a letter with the second from customs. I reordered this time switching up the Deca to Test-E and again seized.
I switched suppliers now and am getting ready to try out this new one.
I will be ordering Dbol or Anadrol, Anadrol would be 50mg daily or 20mg Dbol daily bumping up 3rd week to 40 and finisheing it off with 20 on week 4. I am thinking just before the Test cuts in to give myself a little extra kick with the 40mg.
The Test is 300ml x 20. Am I best to do the 300 per week and extend the cycle or go 10 weeks mon & thurs at 300 each day?
Also, I am thinking 2 weeks anfter last inj. for PCT starting but I've heard about running througout as well. Which is best?
I am looking for max gains but I've lost 2 shipments in a row so I'm gonna just stick with these 2 for now.
My stats are not great.
I am 37, very small boned so Mr. Olympian I will never be.
I started 4 yrs ago 5'7" naturally at 118 now at 150.
Daily Calories normally are 2500, now bumping up to 3500in preperation.
Food intake seems good, routine is good with 3 on 4 off.
Any help woudl be appreciated.
Thanks