©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help With Cycle Please

jsr2188

Dec 5, 2005
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site, registered two days ago. I have pretty much no knowledge about steroids. I don't want to do injections. I know that I do want to try d-bol, but what other oral should i take it with, anavar? And I also don't know how long I should be on and off it and whatnot. So can somone please help me out here and fill me in.

frostdaddy

Nov 3, 2005
most of the vets here usually recommend taking some sort of test with d-bol (enth or cyp) because the gains you will get with d-bol will most likely be lost after cycle. also and all oral cycle is very hard on the liver. a good first cycle would like something like...

wk 1-10 500mg test enth or test cyp
wk 1-4 30-40mg d-bol
with PCT at the end

the d-bol is used to "jump-start" the cycle because it usually takes 4-5 weeks for the test to kick in.
anyway i think this is what most people will tell you. BTW there is a ton of information on this site, so browse around as much as possible!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
jsr2188 said:
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site, registered two days ago. I have pretty much no knowledge about steroids. I don't want to do injections. I know that I do want to try d-bol, but what other oral should i take it with, anavar? And I also don't know how long I should be on and off it and whatnot. So can somone please help me out here and fill me in.
:welcome: jsr. How about some stats brudda.Age,Rank,ser.# you knowa reference for us to go by to help you with your answers. BE HONEST the Mods are very nice and helpful lie detectors...A wealth of knowledge is here.
An all oral cycle is not the norm here,but not outside the realm of possibility.
So answer my Q and then we'll answer yours,OK?
P.s. Read the stickys in the anabolic stairoyd discussion area of the forum.
(these are the ones at the top with titles that interest you.

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
jsr2188 said:
18 years old, 170 lb, 5'9 been working out for 4 years
jsr,Im gonna pass with an answer right now,While your'e waiting for the answers to roll in check the "stickys" at the top of the anabolic steroyd discussion section.These ars the ones at the top w/Titles that will catch your interest.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Welcome jsr!

Great that you've come here to learn before just jumping on steroids. I'm thinkin' you're a little young for steroids, given that you may not have reached your steroid-free potential yet, among other reasons. However, I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear and that you'll likely try AAS anyways. Do try to learn for at least a few months reading posts here, read the stickys, look up the steroid profiles online or get a book like Anabolics 2005 (by Llewellyn), etc. At least then you'll know what you're getting into, what to expect, figure out the correct drugs for your goals, do it safely, and arrange appropriate post-cycle therapy (pct). Great that you got a membership here, as having reliable sources will save you a lot of cash and possibly legal hassles.

If you're planning an oral-only cycle (not advised), limit it to 6 to 8 weeks max, as they are hard on your liver. If on d-bol, consider taking some nolvadex to limit estrogen / fluid accumulation and for pct. You mentioned anavar...that would likely give you decent strength gains alone (in sufficient dose) and avoid some of the estrogen and androgen side effects of d-bol. Won't bulk you up as much though. If you're going to get into this though, I think you'll find there is no way to avoid injectibles to develop a complete cycle, spare your liver, and retain your gains.

I'll let the vets here tell you to have all your diet, training, etc. in order too before trying AAS

That's my .02

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
jsr2188 said:
18 years old, 170 lb, 5'9 been working out for 4 years

I agree with Stealthmeister that you're probably too young to start a cycle since you haven't reached your potential on the natural hormones you already have being 18 years old. I also agree with Stealth that you will probably do AAS anyway. So, having said that you should be aware that a lot of men between the ages of 18 and 24 can build a huge amount of muscle mass with proper diet and exercise. I envy your natural hormonal state. You are at your peak right now. Your hormones are raging without the juice!

W

wolfyEVH

jsr2188 said:

like the guys said...you're too young for one.....oral only cycles are poor cycles......and if you know nothing about steroids, you shouldnt even be thinking about using them

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
like the guys said...you're too young for one.....oral only cycles are poor cycles......and if you know nothing about steroids, you shouldnt even be thinking about using them
your'e realy getting wise/smart advice. a general guideline for intrducing the endocrine sysytem anabolic/androgens is 23-24...I know, sorry your all stoked about tryin' it.Let me tell you honest its overrated as hell its been a big buzz in the news lately because of pro sports,thats even a big joke.
Really man you'd be doing your body wrong at your age.keep working. and keep your health 1st .No shit what you are hearing here is true and in your best concern.If you'd like me to explain the medical/phsiological damage you culd do to your organs,namely your heart I will. but it would be a long read you should beable to find actually in this forum.

Brother,take our word for it.dont be stupid. because Now you cant say you were ignorant..
take care,hold on a while if you MUST