©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help....

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
hey guys.. well i just wanted to ask a friend of mine is looking into steroids and so far he can get stanazol and deca.. but i told him its not good to take them by them selfs u need test or u will get deca dick etc and gyno. is this right as well with stanazol.. can u take that by it self .. or you need test with it to cuz his doin his first cycle ..so just tryin to lead him in right direction . and not get fuked up by it.. i keep telling him test is best for first cycle.. so his gona try get test but wat do use think is it good to take deca by it self or stanazol im still little confuzed myself ive heard to many storys... thanks guys all help greatfull

Arnie..

P

pincrusher

neither of those products are good to take by themselves. deca will kill libido pretty bad and winny will dry up his joints so he will risk injury.
like you have suggested to him, he needs to get some test, tell him about the sources who advertise here with the banners. they can provide him with some test and it will be cheaper than what he would pay in any gym.:)

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
Yup i thought so .. thanks again guys.. i been telling him to try get some test so his looking into it he gets most of stuff just from a mate..and how may amps you need for 10 week cycle of test.. im sure he would buy of that site if he wasnt afraid of it getting stopped by customs cause last time i tryed to get some clen.. it got stoped by customs and i got letter from government so im a little worryed for him to do that... but im sure he will find something thanks again

Arnie..

P

pincrusher

Arnie said:
Yup i thought so .. thanks again guys.. i been telling him to try get some test so his looking into it he gets most of stuff just from a mate..and how may amps you need for 10 week cycle of test.. im sure he would buy of that site if he wasnt afraid of it getting stopped by customs cause last time i tryed to get some clen.. it got stoped by customs and i got letter from government so im a little worryed for him to do that... but im sure he will find something thanks again

Arnie..
concerning how many amps for him to get, most people start out with an initial weekly dosage of around 300-400mg of test. it all depends on his experience in the gym, how old he is, his current stats (size,height,weight,bodyfat%, etc.)
with testosterone the dosage per amp will vary but most are either 200mg or 250mg per amp. he would need to find this out before he would know exactly how many amps to get. a miltidose vial would be easier cause they come in either 10ml or 20ml sizes. 2 10ml or 1 20ml vial would be just right for a 10 week cycle.
concerning the customs issue, what he would want to do is establish a new address from the one that got the seizure and order from a source with very few if any orders that got snagged by customs. if you want an opinion on which sources are better than others you can always pm me.:)