©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hepatitus and other bad things

Oregon Diver

Dec 8, 2004
Hi guys,

I'm new to this board, and my only experience with AS has been oral Anadrol.
I took 50 mg a day, and after two months discontinued use. I took no Pct., so you can guess how fast I lost my gains.

Now I'm planning a more reasonable cycle, and would like to use an injectable as the base for the cycle. I am a bit worried about all the fake products currently in circulation, and the cleanliness of UG gear.

Do you sterilize products once you recieve them, or can you trust your source well enough? The thought of Hepatitus or Aids is enough to give one pause.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Hey Bro,
Welcome to the boards. First what is your age, workout experience and other stats (height, weight, bodyfat).
Second, injectibles are made with Benzyl Alcohol and filtered through whatman filters. The filters remove microscopic bacteria and the BA kills germs and helps suspend the powdered hormone in solution. So, if you take some reasonable precautions your chances of catching anything are almost nonexistent. For example, never ever under any circumstances share a needle. It's not the gear that causes the diseases you are concerned about, but unsterile equipment. Use a needle once only and discard it responsibly. Next, know your source. Ask MODs about the source. Ask the source for references and then verify those references.

Oregon Diver

Dec 8, 2004
Thanx Dragonrider,

I have been wondering what BA was for the last two months, but wouldn't ask.

I posted my particulars in your new members section.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Aids and hepatitis are bloodbourne diseases and can sometimes be contracted from other bodily fluids such as semen or feces. There is really no need to worry about contracting these deadly diseases from steroid use. One would have to intentionally contaminate the solution for this to happen. So, unless you have some really, REALLY bad enemies supplying you with your juice - I wouldn't be too concerned. You're concerns should primarily be avoiding infections by practicing good hygiene and sanitiation habits, as well as proper injection technique. You must also get references on the source, as DR suggests, so that you will be certain to get top-quality gear.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Your pins should come in enlcosed wrappers. I personally wouldn't want a pin that's just in the open. if your worried about the actual vial...you can see if a needle has pierced it by looking at the top. And brands like QV have a seal on the top also that you have to remove.

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
If your that worried just buy your pinz at getpinz. They are as sterile as they come.