©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Here comes the food tax

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
The government wants to introduce g.s.t. on groceries

here's how i see it,you work for a company of ,say fifty employies,on average,they pay 15000$ per year in income taxes.that means,ten of them are slogging all year for 1 mp and expenses,or the whole company,just in wages, can manage 5 mp's,plus expenses,that is,the rare honest ones.how many buisnesses do we have,that we can support polititians on all levels of government at this rate and still pay for public sector service personell,which i figure at a 5 to 1 ratio,of tax burden to you and i.now add in patronage,pay outs,good job gifts,adscam,2 billion gun registry,7 billion human resourses boony,35 million dollars not to build a bridge,10 billion for subs,that are rust buckets,that we could've gotten for free[no kickbacks in'free'],not to mention that sweet helicopter deal,and we wonder why we are the most taxed country in the world?tax on groceries?,hell i'm suprised thier not taxing the air i breathe,the only thing keeping this country from the economic gutter is and always will be, the grit and determanation of private sector to succeed,in spite of poor and dishonest governments,however,when such a government as this continues its ways,even that fails,and there will be nobody left to pay for a 28$ an hour bus driver,plus another 50$/h just to keep him there...and the subs,well maybe we could sell 'em off to west edmonton mall!i think its long overdue we take a hard look at who we vote for in this country,not just a fashion statement,not just a lifestyle statement,not just a social statement,these things are just traps for votes,there is going to have to be a focus on the real issues that are taking this country down economically,and once that's happened...social cause will consist of nothing more than soup lines