©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

here is my next cycle

jeebise233

Feb 28, 2015
hey guys, i am 34yrs old have been doing srteroids for 10 plus years i just wanted to know what u guys think about tyhis next cycle i am about to star 34 yrs old , 6ft 220lbs here it is

weeks 1-12= 1000mg weekly of test-e
weeks 1-12= 100mg ed of tren-a
weeks1-12 = 100mg dbol
weeks 1-12 2x aweek of 500iu of hcg
weeks 1-12= 12.5 mg of aromasin ed

weeks13-16 100mg clomid 1st 7 days then 50mg
weeks13-16 20mg nolvadex ed

and also using to protect my liver i will be using sythergine thruout the cycle, i am looking to get big and strong any commets would be appreciated thanks john

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Personally, I think it's solid - a good amount of gear, but nothing stupid.
I don't like the tren ace in there for bulking as in my experience (and many others') the strength gains don't outweigh the fact that it's hard to put and keep weight on while using tren. I'd likely swap that out for 600 or so of deca a week. Deca and dbol have a mad love affair. Just remember to eat well, consistently, of course.

jeebise233

Feb 28, 2015
hey custom creations, so you r telling me to drop the tren-a, and also the dbol,what should i add once i drop the tren-a and dbol tanks fo your comment

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I've done similar for a nice clean bulk. I swapped the tren a for npp. Dbol 50mg/day with an extra 50mg preworkout. You could also add 150- 200mg tren/wk, a little goes a long way. Drop the dbol @ 6 weeks and bump the npp the last 6 weeks.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I've done similar for a nice clean bulk. I swapped the tren a for npp. Dbol 50mg/day with an extra 50mg preworkout. You could also add 150- 200mg tren/wk, a little goes a long way. Drop the dbol @ 6 weeks and bump the npp the last 6 weeks.

This is my take on Magnus' suggestions, which are similar as we're both like minded guys...
Swap out the tren a for 500-600 mg deca for the first 6 weeks, then switch to NPP to utilize a 'drier' anabolic (nandrolone) but do 700 mg a week.
Keep the dbol at 50mg daily for 3 weeks, then up it to 100 ED for the next 3 then drop it.
He suggests keeping the tren in, but I'd suggest doing that LATER to harden up somewhat and keep full as you drop your calories modestly but UP your energy expenditure in order to lean out a bit.
(As I said, early on tren use can make gaining an issue and if you're prone to sides from 19nors (deca/npp/tren) keeping both in may be an issue).
In my experience, this 'cattle drug' which allows for nutrient partitioning does its magic when either reducing calories or increasing energy expenditure. I ALWAYS suggest the latter because you have to keep that muscle fed, you need to burn off fat, so keep your calories in and increase your burn!
Hope that makes sense.
G.

Last edited: