©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Here We Go Again!

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
I know there have been a few people on this board who has had there gripe about GenXXL. (BigMark, Praetorian and others) I'm about 90% there in regards to joining the club!! The endless promises of it'll be there this day, sorry didn't come in yet, it'll be there that day is getting REAL OLD! I'm still maintaining my composure for a little while longer. I emailed customer care last week and Jeff replied back saying the enanthate didin't come in yet and we could substitute with one week of sus. My reply was o.k. BUT....my concern was starting my cycle with one week's worth of sus and the enanthate not coming! I'm fVcked! I've yet to get a reply. I just e-mailed them again today for the third time. Figures....and I just found out about a source at my gym who has GREAT prices! :redhot:

Praetorian

Jan 25, 2004
Ontario, Canada
They did deliver to me, but the hassle wasn't worth it. They're prices are okay, but not the best listed here.

AP delivered quickly and profesionally. I have nothing but good to say about him, Genxxl's test is a bit cheaper, but not enough to make dealing with them worth it. Genxxl's HGC is also really cheap, but I'm not going to order any from them - I'll spend a bit more with AP and actually get my shit.

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
Praetorian said:
They did deliver to me, but the hassle wasn't worth it. They're prices are okay, but not the best listed here.

AP delivered quickly and profesionally. I have nothing but good to say about him, Genxxl's test is a bit cheaper, but not enough to make dealing with them worth it. Genxxl's HGC is also really cheap, but I'm not going to order any from them - I'll spend a bit more with AP and actually get my shit.

Lesson learned.