©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Here's 1 For Ya!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
This morning my ass was still really sore and a little swollen.....So I was doing my married manly duties which I couldn't get any rythym going....Right where I took the shot on Sat...My wife said it was hot..I got up and felt the left side and the right side at the same time and there was actually heat coming from where I took the injection....WTF

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I just got out og the shower and my right outside part of my ass is totally red.....

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I get that too. Just take some ibuprofen. Take 800 mgs.

I got worried as shit the first few times. I think it is just your body trying to reject the gear. If it goes too long, it is infected, but if you were sterile all the way through, then it will go away. Takes me 2 or 3 days on occasion, and my wife has told me the same thing.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
its just swollen, STOP USING 21G DAMNIT! like killa said, take some ibuprofen or some type of anti-inflamatory and you'll be fine. maybe even a percocet :D

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well it looks like someone threw a 90 mile an hour basketball and hit me right in the fucking hip...I can't even fuck....Today is day #4and I'm still a pussy....WTF

P

pincrusher

who's test e was it? must have had a good bit of ba in it to cause that much swelling and bruising. i had that happen once when i used black label gear, whole friggin leg swolled up to 2x its size for 5 days.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
a-bomb83 said:
:eek:

i doubt its an abscess, and stay out of the arcade. good lord, looks like your the fucking champ of every arcade game there is here,lol. :D
lol......that's what I was thinkin..... :D

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
If its still red, hot and swollen after the 5th or 6th day and shows no improvement, its more than likely an infection. I had one in my left tricep, took 500mg of Keflex every 8 hours for 7 days, cleared it right up. Thats why I always keep anti biotics on hand just in case.