©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Heres a funny and painful situation

CWBassist

Jan 4, 2005
Ok, so let me know if im alone here in this, cause this is both painful and hilarious to me.

My g/f has no idea that i have been taking juice, cause quite frankly, she'd kill me if she knew, and i wanna see how a cycle does me before i mention it to her.

Anyways, ive been injecting into my left ass cheek, and as you guys know, it hurts like a bitch for like 3 days afterwards. My girlfriend is real touchy feely and keeps smackin me on my ass, hard. Every time i wince and grunt and have to play it off, it hurts like a sominabitch but i cant say anything and she wont f-ing stop!!!

Let me know if anyone else is in this situation, cause i didnt know if its just me

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
i used to be in the same boat man.. but i just told her . it got very obvious hehe

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
LOL
I was going to say hit her back too:D

Only thing is you need to consider the mass and strength you have over her.
I once did this and it wasn't even hard...At least I didn't think so. I smacked her but almost as hard as I thought she did mine in a playful way. Well, she ended up crying and said she almost fainted.:(
I felt like laughing at first but it's not funny when she's cryin ya know :smoker: